IGNORED

AE "now playing" thread

toaoaoad

On 10/17/2023 at 12:33 PM, Summon Dot E X E said:

Treale is another epic, stately track. Great chords and the tempo is perfect for head nodding.

The soundtrack for a technocoronation.

"technocoronation"

Love it. Yeah treale is one of my favorite Autechre songs of all time

• Like 1

On 10/17/2023 at 5:05 PM, BlockUser said:

@Summon Dot E X E Thanks to your known(1) thread I am playing Oversteps again for the first time in AGES, it's so good?!? Also, lol, as I can see my Oversteps files are still the same I ripped straight from CD back when the album was out, and back in the days when I would manually enter all titles. My file is still called "Treale --),.mp3". Same with Yuop. I honestly never knew that the --), wasn't a part of the titles. Only realised this now when I went to find a youtube link for this track. I guess this was Ian then? It's part of the sleeve design, not of the title?

Came here to post Treale, a personal fav ! That ending, right in the feels, every time.

• Like 3

Revisiting the Dublin 2018 set for the first time since the new ones dropped. I think this is still my favorite live set they've released. I love the current ones too but I find myself so drawn to the subtler approach on the 16/18 sets, and I've listened to them so much that it feels really comfy, like returning home to this beautiful place I used to live.

• Like 2

I had never really spent much time with this one, but on Halloween night I walked home listening to it - a chilly, misty night walking on a dark path, and it was a perfect soundtrack for that. And then the near-constant sound of firecrackers in the distance was blending with the "stpl idle" section in an interesting auditory hallucination kind of way (I was also supremely baked lol). 

• Like 6