IGNORED

AE "now playing" thread

toaoaoad

gonk tuf hi is a relentless pursuit in bollock tingling energy, mesmerising rhythm and anus shuddering complexity..it's ageing like a fine wine

Edited by Schlitze
  • Like 2

Leaked by a close friend of the group in 2007, and only recently confirmed real by Sean 100% unreleased and unheard Quite early AE tracks, raw and unedited from the original tape! The tracks credited to Autechre are from 1991. The ones under the Lego Feet alias are a bit older, from 1989

• Like 2

On 3/3/2024 at 6:08 PM, d-a-m-o said:

reading Blame! 

oh, yeah, this.  I liked those comics very much. nice ambience. read that a long time ago, like early 2000's.

I get that it should match with ae music in the background for sure.

also, An anime movie have been made out of this, saw it last year, did you see it ? for me It was far to be as good as the books. not really the same scenario. I guess it's tricky trying to do a movie out of this.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, neurone said:

oh, yeah, this.  I liked those comics very much. nice ambience. read that a long time ago, like early 2000's.

I get that it should match with ae music in the background for sure.

also, An anime movie have been made out of this, saw it last year, did you see it ? for me It was far to be as good as the books. not really the same scenario. I guess it's tricky trying to do a movie out of this.

Yes I watched the movie, it's a (very) loose adaptation of the electro-fishers arc, of course they removed all the cool stuff, the film ends with the electro-fishers moving to Toha Heavy Industries so no encounter with the silicon life, climax of the movie is the fight against Sanakan and there's lots of change with the comics so yes, pretty meh.

But as you said, it's tricky to adapt this kind of masterpiece (and that's why we'll never see a proper Berserk anime :catcry:)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The buzzy, rubbery, flappy textures of the bass and drums in this track are so satisfying.

Edited by toaoaoad
replaced broken link
  • Like 3

On 3/3/2024 at 7:08 PM, d-a-m-o said:

Listening to this while reading Blame! 

perfect match.

Life-changing moment. Up until then i was listening to Fugazi and Foetus and was lacking the funk in my industrial...

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 3:37 AM, zaizai said:

I’m playing this - I used to play this in my car the first day of spring when I could drive with the windows down