IGNORED

Ableton Live 12

auxien

5 minutes ago, oscillik said:

Can't tell if trolling

i thought i might have read it here in this thread but not 100% sure because i haven't slept well at all in my entire life and i've had 5 different beverages with breakfast. each one a unique thing. sooon i'll be ready to leave the house and go ride my bike for as long as possible. i suspect during some part of the ride i'll remember that i did indeed read that information in this thread and then i'll feel stupid and come back to this post and edit it. 

edit: or i'll realize that post was not in this thread and i'll feel even dumber.. but someone did report the bug and robert emailed the person to let them know it's a bug and he's fixing it. 

edit edit: note to self. stay off the internet for the rest of the day. 

Edited by ignatius

i for one refuse to touch the Granulator III until it has AT LEAST 12 voices!! in fact i’m considering returning my copy of ABLETON LIVE 12 SUITE and writing a review on Yelp about this horrid customer service experience with Granulator III by Robert Henke. this is a travesty that i go to play 9-11 note chords with Granulator and it JUST CHOKES like WTF this is 2024!!!1! note stealing?!?!? i feel like I AM the one whO HAS BEEN STOLEN FORM!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

dark themes for Ableton Live 12, specifically designed for low-light studio environments.

The clean, all-new custom typeface designed for this collection was specifically drawn to complement Live's retro-futuristic UI.

These themes are inspired by professional softwares of the 90's and 80's. The mute colour schemes reduce eye-strain whilst maintaining excellent visibility

https://deafman.gumroad.com/

image.thumb.png.4ac822d90f44bc7c69395c72b5a8fd68.png

2 hours ago, auxien said:

he makes the beats go slow and fast

lol that's like "I move away from the mic to breathe in".

Seriously though this sounds very....early 2000s. Like it reminds me of Vatstep DSP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1