IGNORED

VHS Head - Phasia [EP], Digital Out Now, Vinyl 12/8

YELLOW

• 2 months later...

the Persistence of Vision thread is archived so i'll just put this here:

i was watching some movies today and came across this source for "Camera Eyes" at 13:30

• Like 7
  • Burger 1

On 11/29/2023 at 1:31 PM, NI64 said:

I guess I meant like a standard black vinyl release. I took that to just mean vinyl, CD, digital. But I'll wait and see.

It does seem like picture disc will be the only option.. l would have liked a CD.

Anyways.

Does anyone have any idea if the PVC sleeve will destroy the record? I left my old Analords in the binder for a couple of years and got some nasty off-gassing mist as a result.

I will probably transfer the Phasia brallie and the sticker to another sleeve if noone stops me.

On 4/1/2024 at 4:55 PM, Alcofribas said:

the Persistence of Vision thread is archived so i'll just put this here:

i was watching some movies today and came across this source for "Camera Eyes" at 13:30

This original track has been my "white whale" for quite some time after someone identified it on Reddit a while back. Finally located a decent rip of it. It's ripped from cassette so not perfect but better than nothing.

It has no business slapping as hard as it does, please mention if you're interested

• Like 1