IGNORED

VHS Head live set tonight 9 PM UK time

d-a-m-o

I look forward to relaxing deep within my luxurious chesterfield chair, and stroking my fiendishly fluffy but evil eyed cat and make it purrrr like the wicked feline beast it is

purrrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrr

Fuck yes on all counts, but those visuals--killing it

That "Satan" from claymation Mark Twain. So good. 

I wish I could catch this.

And yeah, the Mysterious Stranger segment form The Adventures of Mark Twain is one of the all time great messed up family film moments, right up there with, I don't know, 75% of the scenes in Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure.

I actually saw it in the theater when I was jsut barely old enough to even remember it, and it definitely stuck with me.

I'm sad that I have a work meeting in a few minutes, but I'm glad I caught almost a whole hour of unexpected VHS Head live AV goodness!

Thanks again for sharing the announcement, and thanks Ade for being fucking awesome. 

Just now, Echolalia said:

Are the VHS videos behind him real or printed? Coming at you live from a deserted Blackpool skittles alley side room. 

They're definitely real, his house is full of tapes

Archived