IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ultravisitor 20th Anniversary Remaster

thumbass

In light of the re-release, lets not forget that Toms UV tour was an absolute goddamn banger. I saw him at the  Glade festival then and it was the most intense... extreme brillant white strobing and they pumped the most massive amount of  smoke out during Steinbolt that we could literally not see your neighbout and instead were in a whiteout nowhere-land with noise-jungle overload pummeling your noggin

Behold the epic 2 hour set he did in Tokyo that year.... the range of tracks and intensity is off the charts. Bonkers AF.... "Yoko soooooooooo"

Edited by phudoshin
  • Like 3

As Venus 17 was released 20 years ago too and is being re-released also, i cannot possibly leave out this unbelieable  - i dare to say the best ever - MASF live rinsing by Tom in Boston

Theres  afew gaps, sadlily at the end it gets cut off.... but  you'll hear hilarious  Tom-interactions with the crowd showing what just an aamazin and excited mood he was in... genuainley funny and sincere... it feelis like it was his first time performing these tracks and you can tell he fuckimng knows they are absolutely MAGIC

BIG probs to the recorders, ovbsiously off their tits... taking the piss out of things lightly buit also fully absorbed ion the insanity...does anypone knwo these guiys at all? their website does not seem to exist....

Grab a coffee... make room to dance... sit back, hangout and wrap your brain around "Venus 17" live that willl "send you into outter space man...."

• Like 1

On 9/25/2024 at 9:57 AM, phudoshin said:

In light of the re-release, lets not forget that Toms UV tour was an absolute goddamn banger. I saw him at the  Glade festival then and it was the most intense... extreme brillant white strobing and they pumped the most massive amount of  smoke out during Steinbolt that we could literally not see your neighbout and instead were in a whiteout nowhere-land with noise-jungle overload pummeling your noggin

Behold the epic 2 hour set he did in Tokyo that year.... the range of tracks and intensity is off the charts. Bonkers AF.... "Yoko soooooooooo"

Oishi

44 minutes ago, YEK said:

Is Venus 17 ep the best thing he’s done? It’s def up there

one my favs for sure. quite a slice of time when it came out. 

so, these re-releases.. are there new(old) tracks in any of it or is it same content just remastered or whatever? 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

so, these re-releases.. are there new(old) tracks in any of it or is it same content just remastered or whatever? 

From what I can tell it's nothing new, just remastered stuff