IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest hahathhat

as luck would have it, my roommate spotted an ancient HP programmable calculator with printer widget on the side of the road yesterday

Midi'd up a typewritter once, used some piezo's sent into gate/pitch detection in Reaktor. Result was "interesting" Kinca cool though, looked like a 1950's Tim Exile

Actually that made me think of something.. my Mum has kick-arse old school proper typist from the olden days before typing skills. I might try getting her to type some stuff while using a keyboard to MIDI converter to maybe get some interesting rhythms. If only I could get a velocity sensitive computer keyboard....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm straining my eyes to make out what all is on the shelf over on the right hand side of the picture. The Korg X5 remains high on my list of synths to eventually track down one day, i my opinion of the synth based on my limited experience is probably viewed through a prism of nostalgia.

how does the DX200 work out for you?