IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

I agree. This is a topic mostly neglected by modern music writing and deserves more attention. It can be the difference between an ugly imposing rack, and a cute rack.

Indeed. Cuteness in general is underrated by most electronic musicians right now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EleminoP

Ooh, how do you like the Boss Dr-55/110 (whichever it is?)

It's the DR-110. I'm loving it now that I've opened it up and am in the process of adding midi. Analogue snare rushes are fun.

Edited by EleminoP

I agree. This is a topic mostly neglected by modern music writing and deserves more attention. It can be the difference between an ugly imposing rack, and a cute rack.

Indeed. Cuteness in general is underrated by most electronic musicians right now.

it is at this point i feel it worth mentioning that a rubber duck sits atop my audio interface. you guys get it

it is at this point i feel it worth mentioning that a rubber duck sits atop my audio interface. you guys get it

So it does. OK, you're in! :D

That's ok, I guess I can live with that partial lack of cuteness in the studio. Next time I'll post a pic of my newly adopted 2 kittens on my monome 256. I'll have to put some ham on the pads to keep them in frame for a few seconds.

Edited by lin

• 2 weeks later...

No ham at all ! They were both sleeping on the chair, so I just had to take the picture. Please notice that they're still sleeping on that very same chair at I write those words. Ah, kittien :)

Thank you ! :)

Hopefully I'll find a new way to use my monome, this vid is getting old. And since then, my "studio" music has changed quite a bit, and I don't know how I could monomize it now.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lin" data-cid="1918360" data-time="1355660453"><p>

Thank you ! :)<br />

Hopefully I'll find a new way to use my monome, this vid is getting old. And since then, my "studio" music has changed quite a bit, and I don't know how I could monomize it now.</p></blockquote>

Ya know, I have had the same problem with my apc40, its nice to trigger things and have mute automation, almost like making ableton a groovebox, but I run into problems using it in live situations to fully construct a song as the songs span 20+ tracks of instruments and midi so it mostly collects dust unless I want to record motion automations into the tracks.

On a side note: cheap apc40 for sale