IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeah your right, I guess it doesn't make any sense being that all your posts are quick turds that could never add up to anything but a larger mass of poop

Guest ryanmcallister

ryans , hes got cool lights

or wait no i think that was someone else .. upside down was it ? whoever recommended me the lights ( i ended up getting them ill post a pic in a bit)

I don't remember if I recommended lights, but I definitely do have some funky lighting going on in here: lava lamps, led strips and all.

but whose is better? which studio wins on feng shui? :spiteful:

2 peas in a pod i think. i feel the man is a man after my own heart. he's definitely got more interesting hardware than I do though. i lack the Nord and the Virus, but the rest is the same. i have more midi keyboards though, nanananabooboo stickyourheadindoodoo. i like his implied lighting through the use of tie died curtains.

Guest Promo

Changed the setup. This is the most ergonomic yet. I can reach and play everything comfortably by merely swiveling my chair.

setup.jpg

Nice ... that's the kinda set up I need!

I'm glad you guys like it! My girlfriend was a little less thrilled, as it took away an extra foot of space from the room. My explanation of ergonomics didn't seem to sway her.

Guest ryanmcallister

I'm glad you guys like it! My girlfriend was a little less thrilled, as it took away an extra foot of space from the room. My explanation of ergonomics didn't seem to sway her.

bitch got ta die.

That would be lovely... we don't even live together right now... opposite sides of the city... it's annoying as shit, but we are stuck in our currently leases for the moment.

• 1 month later...

Nice one gron, modded 606 right? I have the exact same breakout box :) It has a few flaws though I think, as the BD Sweep knob almost has no effect on the sound, or it's really, really subtle.

currently all i'm using is the below, all my synths etc are banged up in the cupboard for GBH.

BE3kR.jpg

Apple iMac 2.7 Ghz Quad Core i5, 12GB RAM

Edirol FA-101 Firewire Audio Interface

Roland A-300 Pro Midi Keyboard Controller

Fostex PM0.4 Active Monitors

A nice chair. It's all about the chair actually, fuck the rest of it.

currently all i'm using is the below, all my synths etc are banged up in the cupboard for GBH.

BE3kR.jpg

Apple iMac 2.7 Ghz Quad Core i5, 12GB RAM

Edirol FA-101 Firewire Audio Interface

Roland A-300 Pro Midi Keyboard Controller

Fostex PM0.4 Active Monitors

A nice chair. It's all about the chair actually, fuck the rest of it.

Pretty neat (not the shoes), what is that on the screen ? garageband ?