IGNORED

glasgow 15/04/2005

kaini

i love this live set. I listeneded to it all the way through probably over 40 times. i had to take a break from it for a while. I hope autechre's newest lp more in this direction than a redux of their overly shuffly triplet beats (ala untilted). I have cut this into individual tracks to use for using in Traktor. It's kind of hard to decide though when a new track starts. The whole thing is one non stop beat that stays the same tempo for the majority of the show.

Wow! Is there any chance you could upload them??

Yep, I've been totally addicted to the untilted bootlegs for most of this year. I'd say 75% of the music I listen to is those mp3s. Right now I'm hooked on the vamp of Lcc at around that 25 mins in.

im uploading them as we speak. Have you had a chance to check the recently leaked directboard recording of the Confield tour? Its all 100% unreleased music as well but a little more experimental.

where is this Confield set ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlexPallas

as always, i'm looking for higher fidelity recordings for the live section, if anyone has a lossless copy pm me and i'll put it up on the watmm servers

• 4 weeks later...

yeah this is my favorite Ae bootleg, and my favorite soundboard bootleg ... the live version of pro radii (around 54:00) is maybe the best thing they've done

though i should note that the gig is basically the same for the entire untilted tour ... the tracks are almost identical to the montreal show, the geneva show, etc. the only difference is that it's a soundboard recording

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum
~ism has a flac version that he's not sharing, apparently ... honestly i don't mind, the mp3 is very high-quality

~ismmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

29f1bfa0.jpg

Guest AlexPallas

teh wav is much better for archiving purposes, this isnt a shit russian site last time i checked, tho the amount of mp3s might make one think otherwise

i gave my word to the guy who actually took the feed off the desk (the local promotors that run the night at which Ae incorporated their tour date into) that i wouldn't put it on the web. I don't know if the mp3 i ripped to share with others was the one that ended up on slsk...but i still prefer to keep this off the open web as i'm a man of my word. i thought id lost the wav, but think ive located it finally - it is a wav, but I need to check it to make sure its not simply a decoded mp3 back to wav....i seem to remember creating a wav from the mp3 after thinking id lost the original....as i needed wav to use it in abe live for something, and it was before u could load mp3 into live...v4 i think. let me check it and then perhaps... we can do some personal exchanges for those desperate folk here. or at least the ones i want to give it to.....it is nearly 2yrs ago now i guess....offical secrets act expiry i could claim!

• 1 year later...
Guest Super lurker ultra V12
i'd love to get it, but uploading a wav file of unreleased trx would be dishonest towards ae

yea, they were really dishonest playing unreleased stuff!

Kaini....

Check out the Pontins, Hemsby recording. Its like they took the Glasgow Art School set and "Autechred" it.

But Glasgow stilll has the best "Au - tek - re --Au - tek - re--Au - tek - re--Au - tek - re"

Archived