IGNORED

Aphex Twin - CTDLLFR (unknown track) tape rip

Guest Frequency

Guest Frequency
Sounds like somebody with a modicum of skill is trying to ape the Richard D James LP era using fruityloops.

Hello, for you and o00o i have some examples what will be the sound quality if i have to fake Aphex Twin ... here are some samples from some of my music ... enjoy and btw i don't use Fruityloops in my music :)

Forget to write that i was make some fast remastering in this tape rips becouse they are with to low levels direct from the cassete !

Sounds like somebody with a modicum of skill is trying to ape the Richard D James LP era using fruityloops.

Hello, for you and o00o i have some examples what will be the sound quality if i have to fake Aphex Twin ... here are some samples from some of my music ... enjoy and btw i don't use Fruityloops in my music :)

Forget to write that i was make some fast remastering in this tape rips becouse they are with to low levels direct from the cassete !

i hear alberto balsalm sounding percussion in 02.

nice music

do you have a myspace profile or some place to download more tracks?

Archived