IGNORED

IRREFUTABLE PROOF THAT RDJ IS THE TUSS

Mr12000

Ok guys prepare to shit bricks. All doubt has now been removed from my mind that RDJ is in fact...

The Tuss

It's all so simple, and I've been literally bashing my head against the wall for the past hour for not noticing this sooner.

Ok so... what is a name that is short for Richard?

Rich, Rick, and... Dick

And good people of the Aphex Twin subforum, what exactly is a Tuss?

Case closed CASE FUCKING CLOSED

Luke Vibert my ass!

notthetusspx1.jpg

Ok guys prepare to shit bricks. All doubt has now been removed from my mind that RDJ is in fact...

The Tuss

It's all so simple, and I've been literally bashing my head against the wall for the past hour for not noticing this sooner.

Ok so... what is a name that is short for Richard?

Rich, Rick, and... Dick

And good people of the Aphex Twin subforum, what exactly is a Tuss?

Case closed CASE FUCKING CLOSED

Luke Vibert my ass!

notthetusspx1.jpg

you should work for Scotland Yard, Deepex.

the tuss is indeed RDJ that cannot be denied, however shiz ko e contains more funk than RDJ has ever created, that was the initial reason i proposed the tuss might have been a collaboration, if for this track alone, and i stand by that, this track sounds like vibert and afx.

Guest HokusPoker
He frucking plays Tuss tracks at shows! What more do you need?!

Yeah, and thus, he's Ulrich Schnauss, Squarepusher and Sandpaper 2000 Inc. in one person!

the tuss is indeed RDJ that cannot be denied, however shiz ko e contains more funk than RDJ has ever created, that was the initial reason i proposed the tuss might have been a collaboration, if for this track alone, and i stand by that, this track sounds like vibert and afx.

i agree with this

He frucking plays Tuss tracks at shows! What more do you need?!

Yeah, and thus, he's Ulrich Schnauss, Squarepusher and Sandpaper 2000 Inc. in one person!

Why play material that hasn't even been released? He dropped Rushup I Bank 12 at the Torino gig back in 2005.. and back then he played a different version to what had made it on the Rushup Edge release > this demonstrates he was just testing it live, and edited it before it's release on Rushup Edge in 2007 (2 years later not to mention).

Yes Richard D. James is The Tuss

Archived