IGNORED

Richard's Wife at Manchester Gig??

Guest tronicphace

Guest tronicphace

I was watching one of those YouTube clips from the Manchester gig AFX did last month, and around 5:30 in the clip you see a woman's head just above the table and next to AFX. And before that, she's standing up, kinda dancing off to the side a bit in the shadows. She's smiling quite a bit and looks like she's enjoying the show.

I say it's gotta be Richard's wife, especially based on a couple of pictures I saw of Richard and her in our interview/pic/music archive.

Here's the YouTube link again:

I think it's cool that he brought her and that she was having so much fun at the show. They must have pawned off the kid at the grandparents house beforehand...

When I showed my wife the pictures of Richard and his then-girlfriend now-wife, she said, "Wouldn't it be cool to be Aphex Twin's wife?" And I was like, "Yeah, no offense but I'd probably do it myself."

Guest lands end road

Does anybody know the name of the track playing at the begining of that video or is another unreleased Tuss track?

Guest tronicphace

azatoth: LOL that it sounds like you think I'm just another fanboy. I'm 29 years old, married with five kids, and I have four degrees from an Ivy League institution in the US. Hardly your typical 'fanboy'. I take my music very seriously, and Aphex Twin happens to be at the top of my list.

azatoth: LOL that it sounds like you think I'm just another fanboy. I'm 29 years old, married with five kids, and I have four degrees from an Ivy League institution in the US. Hardly your typical 'fanboy'. I take my music very seriously, and Aphex Twin happens to be at the top of my list.

Just because you're a smartypants doesn't mean you can't be a fanboi, and the term "fanboy" is brandished around here almost as much as "lol". Anyone who posts in this forum is a fucking RDJ "fanboy". We are not casual listeners by a long shot.

Guest tronicphace

Just because you're a smartypants doesn't mean you can't be a fanboi, and the term "fanboy" is brandished around here almost as much as "lol". Anyone who posts in this forum is a fucking RDJ "fanboy". We are not casual listeners by a long shot.

I prefer the term 'fanman' :grin: Although, I doubt it will catch on...

This quote might just make it into some one's signature.

Guest tronicphace
four degrees of stalkerology u say?

engineering and business, actually.

Seriously, CATS, thanks for all the work you put in with AFX downloads and such. The WATMM download manager is an internet gem.

four degrees of stalkerology u say?

engineering and business, actually.

Seriously, CATS, thanks for all the work you put in with AFX downloads and such. The WATMM download manager is an internet gem.

tru dat!

This supposed wife of afx seems very small ?

I guess he always had a thing for dwarfs ...

The first thing playing in that vid is totally tussy and absolutely awesome .

BTW I went to college so I can't be a fanboi either :ok:

Thats not his wife, its a girl called Dawn who works in the local bakers. She was there as Richard occasionaly likes a bacon bite during his set and she had a couple on her just in case.

The mystery is solved..

A: 29 years old and FIVE kids??? jesus.

B: Lanner is Aphex

C: isn't that bird in the pics that mad french chick who posted all that weird stuff about Rich on XLT?

Guest Drahken

That crazy chick from XLT was on myspace and had her own photography website up for awhile. If I remember correctly she looked a bit different than those pictures.

Archived