IGNORED

PIC of Aphex Twin performing Now from COACHELLA!

Guest aphexvancouver

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dassler
yeah this is from the guy on the Coachella boards, micktravis.

damn this is a really brilliant sounding bootleg, jesus it's good!

yeah, it's from micktravis.

he is uploading the flacs to the torrents soon, so the video and this audio can be put together.

yeah this is from the guy on the Coachella boards, micktravis.

damn this is a really brilliant sounding bootleg, jesus it's good!

yeah, it's from micktravis.

he is uploading the flacs to the torrents soon, so the video and this audio can be put together.

:beer:

HUGE THANKS to whoever recorded this at Coachella!!! One of the better live tapings I've heard in a long time.

Does anyone know the song that started at 7:02? Really mellow, laid back jam, would love to discover that artist.

Here's the bits that I thought sounded kind of Aphex'ish (would love some ID on these if it's not AFX, dope tracks)

13:09

47:33

Guest Pete is your friend
everyone knows true 1337 DJs play only unreleased tracks, wtf is this released 6 months ago current value for the last track crap

and now that GTAIV is out, i'm retiring it, not playing it anymore since everyone else will have it now.

peace

Alright, this is the one. mp3. 24/96

Aphex Twin - Coachella 08

he even played a very little bit of System Of A Down

hah!

man i would have been pissed if I paid to see this crap.... this and the ender current value 6 months old track, funny to see aphex piss on america like that, he really doesn't give a shit

i know i havent been around long, so sorry for saying this but shut the fuck up already, this has been a great thread so quit coming in with your two bits. also big ups to micktravis for the recording, fucking great quality! i was sad i didnt get there for portishead, or aphex . . . but i did win the consolation prize of seeing roger waters on sunday for free, last minute style. and if anyone knows who was djing at the dolab sunday night from 6pm -> i would really really appreciate the info, cant find names anywhere on the forum or on the bill.

Guest Dassler
and if anyone knows who was djing at the dolab sunday night from 6pm -> i would really really appreciate the info, cant find names anywhere on the forum or on the bill.

according to the booklet

7.00 Patricio

8.15 Jupiter

9.30 Adam Freeland

I'm disappointed no one had a giant Tuss sign at the gig.

I had my Tuss 'Rushup Edge' CD, but forgot it in the car in the parking lot! I wanted to see him sign that with my SAW 85-92, it would have been perfect...

I don't believe how good it is. From dream to Nightmare, aphex twin on top.

Fuck, just look at the timing, all this sweet music, all these genres in 54min !

Richard was actually wanting to play a hour and a half set or so, he talks about how he originally wanted to play longer when I had him on camera backstage after the show; I will try to upload it later... too bad he was cut down to less than a hour, but a fucking truly awesome hour indeed.

PhonicBoyOnDope: Hey Elijah Wood did you get to see the Aphex set?

Elijah Wood: Yeah it was amazing.

PhonicBoyOnDope: Thanks man, love your work. I'm a big fan.

Elijah Wood: GAAAAAANDAAAAAALFF!

Gandalf: YOU MAY NOT PASS!

Richard was actually wanting to play a hour and a half set or so, he talks about how he originally wanted to play longer when I had him on camera backstage after the show; I will try to upload it later... too bad he was cut down to less than a hour, but a fucking truly awesome hour indeed.

It would be nice and interesting !

PhonicBoyOnDope: Hey Elijah Wood did you get to see the Aphex set?

Elijah Wood: Yeah it was amazing.

PhonicBoyOnDope: Thanks man, love your work. I'm a big fan.

Elijah Wood: GAAAAAANDAAAAAALFF!

Gandalf: YOU MAY NOT PASS!

It's all true... and then I tried to grab the ring from him but he wasn't giving it up, he's actually gotten stronger since shooting 'Green Street Hooligans'... I'm sure he was in rigorous strength training for that movie! LOL

Guest AOOproductions

WOW this is what I was looking for.... my penis burst at the seem with love and joy for thee.

Guest hyperball
...but i did win the consolation prize of seeing roger waters on sunday for free

It was epic. I really really want to say that AFX was the best act at coachella. But Roger Waters was simply amazing. Im still trying to get my mind back together....

Big appreciations for a high quality mp3 there. Long live crowd noises too.,... fuck soundboards

I agree, this is close to a perfect recording of a live show. Hearing the crowd and how loud

it is just makes the music seem better somehow... Maybe the perfect way to record a live

show is to have a soundboard recording as base and then add a quieter layer of sound

recorded from the crowd on top, to get a "feel for the space".

Archived