IGNORED

PIC of Aphex Twin performing Now from COACHELLA!

Guest aphexvancouver

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest efex skin

his headphones..!!!

what a fu**!!!!

superSony.. a big one!

wich kind? do you know?

*i want it

Guest rezpeni
love the ending when all the music stops. he turns around and is like "i'm going home now"

You can't see, when he was done he gave the crowd two thumbs up and nodded his head at us like "that was good, yah?" and they went fucking mad screaming.

Guest rezpeni
love the ending when all the music stops. he turns around and is like "i'm going home now"

Yea when I saw his reaction to the beach ball on stage and how he just hits it away like he couldn't give a shit I laughed so much.

It was actually a really thin red rubber ball that somebody had drawn a really scary smiling face on and it said "The Tuss '92" on it I think, something about the "The Tuss" it was hilarious I tried to grab it to take a picture but it didn't come close enough.

Guest Kibreg

was there and it was stellar.

despite what you see in the vids, he was actually quite animated and seemed to be having a good time with the audience (at least compared to other times I've seen him). head boppin, some smiles and standing over his equipment with the two-thumbs-up pose towards the end, looking for approval. great energy in that tent.

there's a tune he dropped about 45 min into the set that was just PERFECT. waiting for the audio to look for it... sounded almost Vitalic-ish.

Yea when I saw his reaction to the beach ball on stage and how he just hits it away like he couldn't give a shit I laughed so much.

great analysis of the beach ball slapback, but yeah he really took the time to acknowledge the crowd with the peace signs and the thumbs ups and all. even had his finger bobbing for a bit like a real Ibiza DJ. the most performing i've ever seen him do.

the animal (cow, dog, gorilla and panda) only came out for like the last 7 minutes or so. That was when the really mental stuff was going off. PhonicBoyOnDope was doing some video the whole time (he was a real workhorse) but we thought the audio turned out pretty bad. video is HD though.

Guest rezpeni

great analysis of the beach ball slapback, but yeah he really took the time to acknowledge the crowd with the peace signs and the thumbs ups and all. even had his finger bobbing for a bit like a real Ibiza DJ. the most performing i've ever seen him do.

the animal (cow, dog, gorilla and panda) only came out for like the last 7 minutes or so. That was when the really mental stuff was going off. PhonicBoyOnDope was doing some video the whole time (he was a real workhorse) but we thought the audio turned out pretty bad. video is HD though.

Crushing, I hope somebody has good audio so we can edit them together? I'm ready to trainspot the shit out of that set.

Guest bitroast

what songs are these, his or remixes or other artists?

besides the gay ass house singing... which is kinda cool to hear in one of his sets though.

the last song is fear by current value (which he's played before).

though he included some added screaming..

Did anyone hear any suspected unreleased AFX in between all that dnb?

yeah there were probably two or so tracks or moments that reeked of AFX melody.

the only thing i even remotely recognized was a Public Enemy track at the very beginning, but i wasn't sure which one. some people said they thought it was "Welcome to the Terror Dome".

Guest AOOproductions

I think alot of people expected this to be a piss take by AFX, but by the looks of all these clips, responses by people who were there, and the music set... sounds like he put alot of effort into this.

probably the best one so far in terms of audio quality and showing the range of stuff he did.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest artard
I think alot of people expected this to be a piss take by AFX, but by the looks of all these clips, responses by people who were there, and the music set... sounds like he put alot of effort into this.

thats exactly what i thought and now im confused by all the positive feedback!

i was there... the crowd was into it but no more into it than they were the shit house dj that played immediately before aphex. there were decent moments but on the whole it didnt seem like an aphex set. im basing my opinion on the other live sets ive seen online and from when i saw him at ATP in los angeles.

i havent seen mention of this before, so by the way: at the very end he started playing come to daddy (like the slow intro from the roskilde set) for like 10 seconds. there was a reaction from the crowd like we were ready for the song. thats when he gave a thumbs up, then a sign like "no, i dont mean thumbs up to come to daddy, i mean thumbs up and goodnight."

the end

Archived