IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh god...i was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. leaving through a friends back gate after smoking. cops with flashlights tell me to stop where i am. turns out my friends sister who's house i was leaving broke into the neighbors house with her stupid friends that night... i got searched, found my weed, thus the half stoned, half awake mug shot... what a dick head of a cop, just like the rest of them.

oh god...i was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time. leaving through a friends back gate after smoking. cops with flashlights tell me to stop where i am. turns out my friends sister who's house i was leaving broke into the neighbors house with her stupid friends that night... i got searched, found my weed, thus the half stoned, half awake mug shot... what a dick head of a cop, just like the rest of them.

Yes, of course he's a dickhead for doing his job and busting you and doing his job. :rolleyes:

Yes, of course he's a dickhead for doing his job and busting you and doing his job. :rolleyes:

pretty much, it's the rules that are dickhead, not some underpayed public servant with the gae job from hell.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

pretty much, it's the rules that are dickhead, not some underpayed public servant with the gae job from hell.

all cops that enforce retarded unjust laws are kind of guilty by association though. I definitely am not bold or ridiculous enough to conclude that all cops are dick heads but... nearly everything in life is choice and you reap the rewarding or pay the price for all your personal choices. Cops make the choice to enroll in a career that has them enforcing retarded unjust laws. There's an inequity be committed simply by police officers enforcing laws that while they didn't create they are choosing to help materialize.

(EDIT:I really tired stoned and was too lazy to types good)

all cops that enforce retarded unjust laws are kind of guilty by association though. I definitely am not bold or ridiculous enough to conclude that all cops are dick heads but... nearly everything in life is choice and you reap the rewarding or pay the price for all your personal choices. Cops make the choice to enroll in a career that has them enforcing retarded unjust laws. There's an inequity be committed simply by police officers enforcing laws that while they didn't create they are choosing to help materialize.

Yeah, bro, fight the machine.

Why the fuck are so many of the members on this board stoners? :trashbear:

see: people who spend a lot of time sitting in a room listening to music on headphones.

A. Stoners

B. Social Lepers

see: people who spend a lot of time sitting in a room listening to music on headphones.

A. Stoners & Social Lepers

B. No one else

fixt

it's not all jackboots and carchases mate, we need these people to act like bouncers against the pricks of society. I think even if you went in as the most well meaning of social justicites, dealing with hateful scum day in day out would take the gloss off your view of things, and leave a little less than friendly at times.

In other words if you're so hippy, how about seeing it from the other side with empathy.

;-] :: [-;

Candid shot of tht tne:

lookslikecraig.jpg

That's what happens when you diss Mitch Murder and I in the same sentence.

What's wrong with his belly button? tht tne, what is wrong with your belly button?

open your mind

kuato.jpg

Archived