IGNORED

share one amazing (true) fact about yourself

Plum

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to England to try and meet a wizard to apprentice under.....to leave the US forever and become a super human

and I ended up meeting one who I had been learning from for years (by trying to figure out his tricks)....still amazes me

the Arcola Bass rave was so packed and he was again being attacked by fans, I gave him the quick handshake and good to see you again, and he responded the same.....

i once got busy in a burger king bathroom

obvious lie and reference to classic rap

my friend in 1998 at a show in san francisco told DJ Shadow that he should loose a little weight. he told him he should use a 'stair-master' and proceeded to show DJ shadow a stair step motion with his hands. DJ shadow responded 'oh really? i just lost a lot of weight' end of story

true

oh ok, well, if we can do relations, im related in some part to

Thomas Lynch(signator of the Dec. of Independence)

Robert E. Lee

Igor Stravinsky

im also white, but many in my family believe we have black ancestry on my fathers side...hmm

Plum, I can't believe you're the Worthers kid - you actually used to do my head in the way you went 'ah!' at the end of the advert.

I was head boy of my school and regularly won prizes for maths and english. I was recommended to attend a school for gifted children for my maths ability but I didn't want to go because it was on Saturdays. Then I discovered cannabis. [/promising future]

when i was 7 i kicked the green cross code man (darth vader) in the nuts.

and i played the grandfather in the werther's original add, i was close personal bum chums with plums old boy. he was a great ride.

once i played an intro set in a bar. i rushed there after work for 18pm gig and no one showed up. really it was just me and the bartender. i was scheduled to play until 19pm, but when the guests came i kept on playing until 22h. i had no headphones, only master output to a mixer and lousy monitors. it went pretty good though :D

Archived