IGNORED

Autechre

Richard

Wow, I do not get these guys at all. It's not even music! I just started getting into them after I registered on these very forums, and honestly, I don't like it at all. What do you fellows like about this band? Freaky. I know you guys are probably going to act like assholes in my thread like my last one, but whatever, if anyone wants to actually discuss this, and act like a real forums member, please do so.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get this out of the way right now:

Keep creating threads like these in the wrong forum, and you'll be one of the first people to join here and have their account suspended within a week.

Guest EDGEY
Huh. A power tripping admin too. I could tell from the other threads you post in. Whatever.

...the cut of your jib.

Theo's triumphant return, lol.

If that indeed was Theo (IP was coming from NY), then that was a really poor, wasted attempt. I would suspect he'd try an Alzado tactic, coming back, being nice and pol-

wait, this is Theo. That's not gonna happen.

Guest hahathhat
why was Lion banned - guilt by association/Stalin paranoia?

yes, i am sure there is a reason, i just want to know what it is!!

why was Lion banned - guilt by association/Stalin paranoia?

He asked to be banned, really - said he couldn't be on a forum where his brother wasn't treated fairly, etc. and then proceeded to make a bunch of inflammatory threads. He got his wish. There's nothing I could do in regards to the possibility of Theo using his account, and when that eventually would have happened, then Lion would be banned as well, so it was really just a matter of doing the inevitable sooner and save everyone a headache.

Archived