IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm perhaps... maybe its a bit silly to quantify the accuracy. You are right.

i think it is silly when people just trow that out without mentioning anything else, which wasn't your case, but damn, just go and read the reviews of war movies on imdb or something, it's disgusting... lol

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I really want to see Falling Down again. I remember I saw it when it was in theaters when I was a kid, it kind of blew my mind and left me really disturbed. I bet I'd think it was a pile of wank now.

held up for me recently.

yeah Compson, Michael Jackson is making you look bad, new avatar stat!

No offense TIMJ.

I mean, I don't know anything about you so I will just assume you are a robot with no feelings. Just like watching war films without having actually been in a war. Was Kubrick ever in a war fighting? Was Terrence Malick in the military? Oliver Stone was and as much as I do not like Platoon very much, I always think back to the fact that he was one director whom actually fought in the war he is depicting. And he didn't get it as right as Malick or Kubrick. Suck on that idea. Kiss a vet.

but can an intelligent robot not have feelings? Once it's close to the level of consciousness humans have, would it not also fear death? I just don't get why everyones always thinking a robot doesn't have emotions but is only a mere bit less/more intelligent than a human.

but can an intelligent robot not have feelings? Once it's close to the level of consciousness humans have, would it not also fear death? I just don't get why everyones always thinking a robot doesn't have emotions but is only a mere bit less/more intelligent than a human.

feelings are overrated after all, once i can control my brain, i'll just stop having feelings...

feelings are overrated after all, once i can control my brain, i'll just stop having feelings...

but I don't think you can do that because feelings are just a by-product of consciousness. If you turn off your feelings your level of understanding of consciousness will suffer and you will lose intelligence I think.

I think it depends on which side of the brain you are talking about. But even then I don't think you have any evidence to be sure of this fraction of quantity.

edit: sending you a pm michael jackson

Archived