IGNORED

does your girlfriend / boyfriend know about watmm?

J3FF3R00

lol mine doesn't know i actually need an electric toothbrush in my ass to reach orgasm

so no, watmm, she hasn't a fucking clue about this place.

Guest Pilcat

my gf knows i go to a forum with topics such as "count your boners (in a 24 hour period)"

she's not quite idm, but cool enough to make the "aphex grin" with me spontaneously in class

my girlfriend knows about watmm, and she shares in the lols. she also occasionally reads it by herself, i can't tell if that's awesome or kinda weird, heh.

I had a GF who never told me she knew about WATMM, but one time I posted something about her on here and she brought it up the same day, and I think a week later she dumped me

I had a GF who never told me she knew about WATMM, but one time I posted something about her on here and she brought it up the same day, and I think a week later she dumped me

What was it you posted?

i'm intrested to knowing as well

my last gf grew to love watmm, now we are split, and she doesn't come here anymore. mybe she lurks somewhere hidden behind a false name just to follow my mumblings.

right.

lol

i've been telling my wife about the random teabagging jokes... now we talk about it here all the time. she just told me:

"liam is pissed off at you, he's gonna teabag your laptop!"

Archived