Tupac

Biggie

Dead Prez

Bone Thugz

Dr Dre

Snoop

Buck 65

Sixtoo

on the older ones, the classic stuff is what I like...

Guest JohnTqs

hey thanks dude. i'm going to go into hip hop overload this next month or two...i'm just writing all these names down. soulseek them and then buy the ones i like

mmm you got good hip hop taste, atop.. soso is my boy, he helped me out a lot when i was a young kid interested in the art of rap and hip hop. i could seriously call him on the phone and ask him a question, and he didnt even know me that well, but would hook me up with very useful information. he also used to help out in workshops at an art gallery in sk... and when my group's first tape came out, his store was the only one that would stock it! magnificent fellow!

well, i was in a hip hop group... plus, noah 23 and soso arent exactly famous celebrities or anything, just regular dudes doin' they thang.. i met noah 23 at a house party and i knew soso because he lives in the town where i lived forever until a month ago.

no i was actually trying not to mention it because we suck. the unsatisfied poets. just a little group from the canadian prairies. i dont expect anyone to know them. the biggest thing we did was open for aceyalone probably.

myspace.com/unsatisfiedhiphop

everything on there is from like 2006 and 2007

i feel bad for hijacking this thread

back to the shitty cover art!

maybe they shouldn't have a cover?

mmm you got good hip hop taste, atop.. soso is my boy, he helped me out a lot when i was a young kid interested in the art of rap and hip hop. i could seriously call him on the phone and ask him a question, and he didnt even know me that well, but would hook me up with very useful information. he also used to help out in workshops at an art gallery in sk... and when my group's first tape came out, his store was the only one that would stock it! magnificent fellow!

you = cool, fo' realz!

Archived