IGNORED

Numbers Lucent is the nuts

Guest the_tourist

was anyone else so disappointed with Hello Everything that they stopped listening to squarepusher, forgot to see if he was still making music for a year, and was pleasantly surprised to hear his stuff since then is great... and back on track?

I like Hello Everything a lot more than numbers lucent, but JAS is better than both of those.

I like Hello Everything a lot more than numbers lucent, but JAS is better than both of those.

it takes a big pair of balls to release an album as good as hello everything in an IDM climate

how so? what does this mean exactly? Do I detect sarcasm? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA. Enlighten me please.

Guest shibboleth

anyone who unironically use the phrase "an idm climate" has tiny little balls, not unlike marbles

• 2 months later...

The tracks on this EP are the flip side of Just A Souvenir. The rapid beats almost hint at him being ashamed of the previous jazz-fest. It's only the artwork that links the two pieces.

I agree with you here. I couldn't get into Just a Souvenir at all, found it very cheesy, but then I heard Numbers Lucent and my eyes opened wide...much better! It does seem like he was embarrassed and said "wait a minute guys come back, listen to this! Don't leave!" And that's cool with me.

Numbers Lucent is Tom's revisit/exploration through the early days of DnB and Hardcore. This is old skool rave music.

It has its place, old jaded ravers will get a kick out of it in a nostalgic sort of way. People new to idm or those who never ventured into a warehouse party will probably be like "wtf is this, more breakcore plz"

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pennywise

My favorite track is star time1, other tracks have their moments but they sound incredibly generic to me.

is your profile pic you? i hope it is

Archived