IGNORED

More respect for Basshunter

MDF

Why does he not get the same respect Aphex and Autechre does from the IDM community? He is very similar, uses keyboards and does electronic sounds to make wonderful music. In away he is more free and experimental as an artist, he doesnt fear being judged in the way IDM artists do, he allows himself to make happy dancey music. Is it just his slick videos that turn the IDM community against him? Give the guy some respect you facists.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest placidburp

He can walk on water though guys! I wonder how he would fare up against a shotgun? THIS IS FUCKING AWFUL!!!! I get that its a joke though.... AWFUL!!!

Guest ward

i fucking love the scandanavian versions of his songs though, i'd love to go out in stockholm and mash it up to some basshunter

MEN HELVETE!

his swedish versions i mean, gotta love scandanavian tastes, and continental europe

haaaaaa

en-ger-land

i fucking love the scandanavian versions of his songs though, i'd love to go out in stockholm and mash it up to some basshunter

MEN HELVETE!

come here and play basshunter and you're gonna get fucking killed

Guest ward

Jävla fitta

i find it hilarious he wrote a song about playing warcraft lol

ahhhh sweden, so many geeks

All Vi Sitter här i Venten och Spelar Lite Dota :braindance:

i find it hilarious he wrote a song about playing warcraft lol

hehe yeah, it's also funny that 90% of the people listening to that track don't know that it's about a warcraft mod, but that may be a good thing on the other hand

Guest ward

dota rox ^_^

AND SO DOES BASSHUNTER'S GIRLFRIEND FOR LETTING HIM PLAY WITH HIS FRIENDS, ON VENT

HAHAHHAHAHAHA <3

Guest Etch
This is equal to or worse than Scooter.

There is nothing real about this music.

Last time I dissed Scooter I annoyed some people.

In the case of Basshunter/Scooter vs My Musical Preference the blinkers are firmly on and I dont want to talk about it anymore. Its shit.

Archived