IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

48 minutes ago, yekker said:

So you have to rotate the pizza the whole time while it cooks?

Yeah, around every 20 second. But it's super easy and it only takes 90 seconds for the pizza to be done so you rotate it like 4 times.

I'm kinda reluctant to show the photo of one of the pizzas I made last night because the cutting board looks kinda dirty from the six other pizzas I had made and you can't really see the air bubbles in the crust. But...

Screenshot 2020-06-02 at 12.30.43.png

Homemade tomato sauce, prosciutto, mozzarella, and parmesan.

My wife says no.

We would have to buy a car because you can’t really carry gas tanks on a bike and we’re not going to buy a car just to eat pizza once a week and restaurants have opened again so just go there if you want to eat pizza or some nonsense like that.

?

19 minutes ago, Squee said:

I'm kinda reluctant to show the photo of one of the pizzas I made last night because the cutting board looks kinda dirty from the six other pizzas I had made and you can't really see the air bubbles in the crust. But...

Reveal hidden contents

:catbed:

• Like 1

I ate a Dr. Autechre pizza last night - chicken, some kind of weird cheese and something else flavour.  Added my own chorizo, cheddar, chili flakes and sriracha.  The crust was actually like cardboard, but the toppings were so good it didn't matter imho tyvm.  No pics b/c ur imagination is better. ????

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2020 at 10:46 AM, yekker said:

So you have to rotate the pizza the whole time while it cooks?

Yeah, my first thought was, fuck it, I'm too lazy for that. Then again ...

On 6/2/2020 at 12:32 PM, Squee said:

Hide contents

... this does indeed look scrumptious.

I had "Not Hawaiian Pizza" at some fancy pants restaurant for old white people, and it was quite good.  Had banana peppers, crushed pineapple, and prosciutto rather than regular ham.  Didn't think to get pics, so I fail.  Would eat again.

Made a diifferent kind of dough today - a 70% hydration dough. This is by far the best one so far!

Not gonna post any photos because rhmilo's wife won't let him have a pizza oven.

Wow, wasn't that super runny?

Nevermind, brain fart, 70% is fine. Pics!

Edited by Gocab

And it was way bigger than the other ones I've done. This one was ALMOST the size of a normal-sized pizza.

We had some friends over the other day and we finished off dinner with a pizza with nutella and mascarpone.

giphy.gif

No no no, it was good and the best and most authentic pizza place in my hometown serves it as well every now and then, so I don't think I offended any Italians by making it.

• Like 3