IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Any time I deliver a pizza I fantasize about taking one slice for myself.  Gets me all hot and bothered imagining the initial box reveal just minutes after I've left the scene.  Really want to do it at least once.  

• Like 1

If you're a dirtbag like me, then you will sometimes eat frozen pizza. I found this one not too long ago, which actually has a pretty good crust and sauce. Not bad when reheated, too.

box-Cheese_sm.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Honestly, I get more consistent satisfaction from frozen pizza over delivery pizza, and at 50-25% the cost, I really should probably just stick to that.  I often add sundried tomatoes, chilies, and extra cheese.  That plus sriracha combined with the fact it's always right from the oven - hard to go wrong.  

1 hour ago, Braintree said:

If you're a dirtbag like me, then you will sometimes eat frozen pizza. I found this one not too long ago, which actually has a pretty good crust and sauce. Not bad when reheated, too.

box-Cheese_sm.png

That looks like.... :blink:

Not pizza: I just tried that super-Kosher bagel thing with lox(cured salmon), tomato, red onions, capers, dill cream cheese on an everything bagel. I can see what the hype is about and now I feel like trying every variation of this super-Kosher bagel. 

Pizza: I came home and a housemate made a frozen pizza embellished with mushrooms, onions, and chicken sausage and gave me half of it to eat. It was an unexpected pizza lottery win. 

Edited by Candiru
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

It really pisses me off when I find "gluten free" branded pizzas in the market, and on the back the main ingredient is soy.

Why does that bug you? (Legit curious). Soy is a main ingredient in so many things these days it seems , it’s a cheap filler ?

I try and stay away from soy as much as possible.

13 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Why does that bug you? (Legit curious). Soy is a main ingredient in so many things these days it seems , it’s a cheap filler ?

I try and stay away from soy as much as possible.

Unfortunately the FDA does not yet regulate food manufacturers labeling their products "gluten free", for Celiacs that is imperative.  If it has the GF inside a circle logo, that means it's certified gluten free by the FDA, kind of?  There are so many loopholes in that, and efforts are underway to reign it in, as gluten is toxic to Celiacs like myself.  Anyway, there are a lot of real gluten free brands, but a lot just use it as a trendy flavor of the week marketing tool.  So to see it labeled as GF, only to look at the ingredients and see that's bullshit, is annoying after repeatedly experiencing that.  Health food oriented grocery chains, and boutique shops, even Aldi, have cauliflower crust pizzas with no wheat or soy ingredients.  Rant over.

https://www.schaer.com/en-us/a/certified-gluten-free

• Like 1

With the corona lockdown it will be impossible to get good pizza.

It will be cold when you order it from the good places - which don't deliver.

?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

With the corona lockdown it will be impossible to get good pizza.

It will be cold when you order it from the good places - which don't deliver.

?

But