IGNORED

WARP 20 Box Set

Joyrex

I have no sort of vinyl player. Its probably going to surface on soulseek though

I would reckon that the vinyl tracks will be available via Bleep as well (to those who purchased the Box Set), but perhaps not.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what a bunch of bullshit, them not saying what the tracks are. fucking fuck that shit. and you know the day the discount expires they'll post the track listing, but i'd rather spend $150 knowing what i'm getting rather then $130 for a piece of shitwaste.

Guest 277: 930-933

So what?

If you don't like the tracks just wait a year or so and sell the box with profit or at the original discount price, whatever.

I hope they choose a glossy taupe with an eggshell finish.

No shit. Fuck the music, amirite ladies? I'm reeeeeally rooting for Helvetica so it looks really important and academic in my crates.

pffft, screw helvetica! you want akzidenz grotesk!

Warp needs to reform the Designers Republic to do the artwork as a one off project. shit, even if they are blank colored sleeves.

I consider tDR to be a one-trick pony most of the time...

Greg from WARP says that some of the covers are "stone cold classics" already - makes me really excited for this release!

And if "Greg" says it, it must be true!

Greg from WARP says that some of the covers are "stone cold classics" already - makes me really excited for this release!

You've really been riding my tits of late... Greg is pretty honest when it comes to music on WARP, so if he tells me that, I personally, am inclined to believe him - you can wait and be your own judge.

Guest JohnTqs

ggaaa what a tough choice

145 bucks for a box set from my favorite record label

or save my money to visit my best friend across the country.

what would you pick?

You've really been riding my tits of late... Greg is pretty honest when it comes to music on WARP, so if he tells me that, I personally, am inclined to believe him - you can wait and be your own judge.

Oh come on, that can't have wound you up.. I mean, who is Greg? I know you're proud of your industry contacts and whatnot, but it just seemed funny to me, like you pulled a name out of nowhere!

Guest nene multiple assgasms
Oh come on, that can't have wound you up.. I mean, who is Greg? I know you're proud of your industry contacts and whatnot, but it just seemed funny to me, like you pulled a name out of nowhere!

No, your little pathetic digs at me recently is actually what's got me annoyed - Greg is one of the guys at WARP, a solid, honest guy, and I wasn't namedropping, but merely trying to generate interest and confidence in what will be a fucking amazing boxset like no other, AND, passing on a bit of info that's certainly gotten me excited over this boxset.

No, your little pathetic digs at me recently is actually what's got me annoyed - Greg is one of the guys at WARP, a solid, honest guy, and I wasn't namedropping, but merely trying to generate interest and confidence in what will be a fucking amazing boxset like no other, AND, passing on a bit of info that's certainly gotten me excited over this boxset.

Calling my digs pathetic is completely subjective, I think they're utterly genius and it's this freedom of expression that makes me proud to be a member of this forum, mein fuhrer

Guest MajaIloveyou

Too expensive and pretencious, my money is saved for Manson.

I'll settle with mp3 of the aphex tracks if they are anything new.

think i should point out now, i know not of Greg, but goddamn if he ain't a straight up gentleman of the highest caliber.

Greg!

This one's gonna be hard to pass up...

http://warp.net/records/warp20/warp20-box-set

Of note, the 10" triple vinyl: Secret treasures newly rediscovered from the Warp vaults. Unheard and rare tracks by Boards of Canada, Autechre, Broadcast, Elecktroids and others cut to 3 x 10” vinyl. Housed in uncoated card sleeves with debossed typography. Vinyl exclusive to Warp20 (Box Set).

Preorder here for a discount: http://bleep.com/index.php?page=release_de...releaseid=20464

Ah, those bastards are such teases:

1.jpg

no pleather case?!@ NO MONEY FROM ME. if i could go back in time i woulda ordered a pleather analord 10 set cuz i heard rephlex fucked up united states shipments and to make up for it they tossed in analogue bubblebath 5 12s or 2x12s or whatever it is... where's penguingod when you need him, eh!?@

and whilst this is all nice and good and oooh ahh we love you warp, cut the shit, where's the new aphex twin?!@

Calling my digs pathetic is completely subjective, I think they're utterly genius and it's this freedom of expression that makes me proud to be a member of this forum, mein fuhrer

you suck at sucking. you need to practice... every morning look yourself in the eyes in front of a mirror and ask yourself "is today the day when i will become a bonafide practictioner of the art of sucktitude?!@"

you suck at sucking. you need to practice... every morning look yourself in the eyes in front of a mirror and ask yourself "is today the day when i will become a bonafide practictioner of the art of sucktitude?!@"

You're right, I'll work on writing paragraph after paragraph of meaningless meanderings and hope to approach your level of suckitude. It's a long road, but I'm sure I'll get there

Archived