IGNORED

when someone challeges your idmness

Guest zaphod

Guest zaphod

what do you do? idm pub quiz? see who can nod their head and avoid dancing best? grow beards? try to pronounce autechre? stalk underage girls? cry?

people who listen to idm are like highlanders. there can be only one. for instance, i met this guy who is an audio engineer from baltimore who spins really crap dance records on weekends. he looked down his nose at me when we started talking aphex twin. like i'm not enough of a nerd to listen to idm. like his faggy faux hawk and nose ring means he understands confield. asshole. i almost broke out watmm so i could show the guy my post count. i've got the limited black vinyl of saw II (150 usd, paypal only). this guy can't step to me. how dare he.

edit: it's really idm to spell challenges wrong

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I throw down some cardboard and start breakdancing to phthalocyanine.

my idmness has not been paralleled in real life. each time some one mentions aphex twin it's windowlicker this or come to daddy that and that's it.

i say "oh hey have you heard of autechre" and it's always "oooh-shcteak-mer?? nah. BUT HAVE U HERD BENNI BENASSI DOOD LOL SO GOOD OMG!!!!!"

fuck my life.

Guest abusivegeorge

I tell you what I do, first of all I smash them hard as fuck in the nose, usually a crack sound occurs and blood spats the nearest object behind them, they instantly go to grab there nose, no matter how fucking hard they are, I then dance to the left of them, like a swift ballet move, and bring my knee up to their stomach as I reach their side, they wrench forward mildly winded, as they do so I bring my elbow down hard and fast onto the back of their head as they hit the floor forehead first, I then swift a kick to their stomach so they know they aren't getting up. Then say I "I hope you weren't going to challenge my IDM, because thats what happens when I think you're going to challenge my IDM, you don't even wanna know what happens when you do challenge my IDM, now get up you pussy mother fucker and ream my asshole".

Guest abusivegeorge
autumn acid (aphex mix), outside kickass violin solo, etc etc.

Are you challenging my IDM?

Guest ms-dos

i bring out my laptop and microphone, ask him to repeat himself, and then feed his voice through a grain delay with the feedback turned all the way up and his voice pitched up like a little girl. i do it loud enough to hurt his ears.

Guest thanksomuch
i say "oh hey have you heard of autechre" and it's always "oooh-shcteak-mer?? nah. BUT HAVE U HERD BENNI BENASSI DOOD LOL SO GOOD OMG!!!!!"

fuck my life.

we are so much like the same person when some one asks one of us if we want icecream we both say "yes."

Guest Mr Salads
what do you do? idm pub quiz? see who can nod their head and avoid dancing best? grow beards? try to pronounce autechre? stalk underage girls? cry?

people who listen to idm are like highlanders. there can be only one. for instance, i met this guy who is an audio engineer from baltimore who spins really crap dance records on weekends. he looked down his nose at me when we started talking aphex twin. like i'm not enough of a nerd to listen to idm. like his faggy faux hawk and nose ring means he understands confield. asshole. i almost broke out watmm so i could show the guy my post count. i've got the limited black vinyl of saw II (150 usd, paypal only). this guy can't step to me. how dare he.

edit: it's really idm to spell challenges wrong

in terms of actual knowledge i am not an idm geek. Ive got my specific guys i like but if i was gonna throw down with another idmer Id probably lose. the guy you described however sounds like he doesnt know much especially if he was condescending about it. us idmers arent condescending or elitist about this stuff. we're too ashamed to be

I dress average when I'm in public, keeps my IDM hidden. IF an IDM-off WAS to happen, I would break out my knowledge and explain how ANY track is made, what kind of synth/dsp is used and maybe add some shemales.

Guest my usernames always really suck

I say "yeah you're right, I don't listen to that shit because I'm not a neckbeard nerd like that skinny pencil-dick motherfucker Essines from Canada who likes to wear diapers and sit on cucumbers"

Archived