IGNORED

Surripere

oyster

Hey music discussion website, this may be jazzband, actually I'm sure it very well must be.

But Surripere? Dudes? Holy fuck.

It starts with that lovely FM synth sounding pad, and that drum beat reminds me of something off of Untilted.

Weeowweeow, that's how the pad sounds WATMM. Dude, those clicking tickticktickatickas? Those make the beginning.

Then, whoa. Hey, where did Autechre find a banjo playing robot? And that banjo is from space, maybe the moon.

That robotmoonbanjo does it's thing, rising up from the washing tide of weeowweeow, and then, holy lord.

Guys? The new percussion. Fuck me sideways. This is pure Draft stuff now, this percussion. It's so amazing.

It's like a metallic box, constructing and deconstructing, oh, hey, like that video! Whoa great connection Pod.

The part when it starts going WHIP WHAP.

WHIP WHIP WHAP.

That's what it is all about.

And then for the rest of the track that box just keeps doing it's thing. Yeah I got lazy fuck you.

This is my favorite Autechre track. I know I am in a minority, but confeld is the only album by them I really listen to on a somewhat regular basis. confeld, and Surripere. I'm going to listen to it now, fuck it.

Guest Rabid

This is my favorite Autechre track. I know I am in a minority, but confeld is the only album by them I really listen to on a somewhat regular basis. confeld, and Surripere. I'm going to listen to it now, fuck it.

Well Confield is really groovy. Out of the Autechre LP's it's the one I like the most. I haven't heard Surripere in a while, it doesn't stand out in my memory. Should I relisten? Maybe I should. For the whip whap.

Well Confield is really groovy. Out of the Autechre LP's it's the one I like the most. I haven't heard Surripere in a while, it doesn't stand out in my memory. Should I relisten? Maybe I should. For the whip whap.

it was the 1st song on Draft that really caught me. It's dark as fuck. No intro, just slam! Make sure you gots da bass though man... ya needs da bass.

Guest Enter a new display name

I remember an user who was working on a Surripere music video, but he postponed this project a few times. May I know how far this person is in the completion of this video (if he reads this thread)?

The best way to listen to this track is in your car as you drive down a sodium-lit highway at night in sub-zero temperatures, it is a truly godly experience.

this seems cool to do... my experience with surripere and driving is basically around after midnight on the 210 and 10 fwys driving from burbank to riverside... darkness and surrounded by big rig trucks!

Hey music discussion website, this may be jazzband, actually I'm sure it very well must be.

But Surripere? Dudes? Holy fuck.

It starts with that lovely FM synth sounding pad, and that drum beat reminds me of something off of Untilted.

Weeowweeow, that's how the pad sounds WATMM. Dude, those clicking tickticktickatickas? Those make the beginning.

Then, whoa. Hey, where did Autechre find a banjo playing robot? And that banjo is from space, maybe the moon.

That robotmoonbanjo does it's thing, rising up from the washing tide of weeowweeow, and then, holy lord.

Guys? The new percussion. Fuck me sideways. This is pure Draft stuff now, this percussion. It's so amazing.

It's like a metallic box, constructing and deconstructing, oh, hey, like that video! Whoa great connection Pod.

The part when it starts going WHIP WHAP.

WHIP WHIP WHAP.

That's what it is all about.

And then for the rest of the track that box just keeps doing it's thing. Yeah I got lazy fuck you.

i like to imagine this text being spoken by this guy

[youtubehd]c5j4McFzies[/youtubehd]

how could you forget the part at like 8:50 where the classic ae fart bass comes in and its all like hey dudes I know your mind is thoroughly blown by now but 'reow wow wow, eeer ou wow wow'

fucking ace track, ace thread, I love autechre

The latter half of this track always turned me off of it for the longest time but I'm just beginning to appreciate it now. I'm pretty good at picking out their rhythms, but seriously, is there any sort of groove to the snares in the last few minutes that I'm missing? Just sounds like a load of fuck to me still.

The latter half of this track always turned me off of it for the longest time but I'm just beginning to appreciate it now. I'm pretty good at picking out their rhythms, but seriously, is there any sort of groove to the snares in the last few minutes that I'm missing? Just sounds like a load of fuck to me still.

there's always groove when it comes to autechre. just think of it as like a jazz drum solo in this case, zole.

how could you forget the part at like 8:50 where the classic ae fart bass comes in and its all like hey dudes I know your mind is thoroughly blown by now but 'reow wow wow, eeer ou wow wow'

fucking lol

more topics plz

Archived