Gocab

braintree

kaini

sneaksta303

shit attack

modey

soundwave

chimera slot mom

Anyone else? We still need a few more. You have until the 8th October to throw your hat into the ring...

Thanks everyone

I will message you over the next few days to let you know which sequence you have been randomly allocated.

khrimson, you just scraped in, but Coalbucket PI, I'm sorry to say there aren't enough sequences for you at the moment. i'll put you on the waiting list though, in case other people drop out.

If anyone else wants to be on the 'waiting list', post here or pm me

Cheers

OK, everyone who was allocated a sequence should have got a PM from me.

There is a list of who is doing what on the watmmopolis site, here - I'll keep that updated as things happen.

There may be people who drop out, so if there's anyone else interested in having a go I can put them on a waiting list.

Everyone gets a 2 month deadline, so by 10th December, we should have most, if not all, of the film done :beer:

i've gone back to buzz for this, and man it feels good

it's like fucking an ex-girlfriend. familiar, but i've got all this new shit i want to impress with

43s oh, so we're doing a track?

62s my guitar hurts

70s (build)

124s (kick)

139s (rave)

squelchy noises

155s (cut out)

180s (back in but fucked up)

186 (stabs! snare rush!)

223 (STADIUM HOUSE)

224 (everything stops)

225 fast descent into madness...

319 let's all go to the lobby

341 end of interlude music from hell, start of self-congratulatory knowing wink overture

375 end

Guest Coalbucket PI

Thanks everyone

I will message you over the next few days to let you know which sequence you have been randomly allocated.

khrimson, you just scraped in, but Coalbucket PI, I'm sorry to say there aren't enough sequences for you at the moment. i'll put you on the waiting list though, in case other people drop out.

If anyone else wants to be on the 'waiting list', post here or pm me

Cheers

aight

i've gone back to buzz for this, and man it feels good

it's like fucking an ex-girlfriend. familiar, but i've got all this new shit i want to impress with

.. .. .. ..

.. .. .. ..

Yeah man, that was pretty much the direction I took too. I ended up doing like 6 tracks for my piece then stuck them all together at the end

does a simple vst video player exist?

Most DAW packages should allow you to import the video track as a separate track on the timeline - Certainly Reaper does, and that costs nothing like (and was what I used to sync everything), so I'd imagine most other music software should do the same.

Guest Adjective

i realize other hosts have video support, i asked about a vst vid player because i would like to work in renoise without installing midiyoke and running [insert DAW] at the same time.

i don't know that the FL vid player is available as a vst yet

Most DAW packages should allow you to import the video track as a separate track on the timeline - Certainly Reaper does

wow, i didn't know that! and i've been using it exclusively for my multitrack recordings for the past three years!

Guest Adjective

i didn't mean to come off mean, i just wanted to clarify what i wanted.

i would prefer to work in renoise as i'm no longer comfortable in piano rolls

as for a VST video player, all i've found so far was this

http://groc.org/movieplayer/

requires pluggo runtime (free) and quicktime...

does not run smoothly at all for me in renoise, but maybe it'll work for someone else working on this.

i think i'm going to make some timestamped notes and not worry so much about watching it while composing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to finish this within the time limit, fucking bullshit work and renovating the house.

:wtf:

Archived