IGNORED

useful list for treasure hunters

homecharlie

I have compiled a handy spreadsheet of all Autechre and Gescom remixes, compilation tracks, etc. I understand that this information is on discogs (which I used as my source), but it's kind of difficult to sift through everything there. Boards of Canada tracks are included in a separate worksheet as well. Hopefully at least one of you will also find this useful!

Please let me know if I'm missing something from the list...

Btw, if anybody has nu-Nr6d (flac) or 90101-54-1 and is willing to share, please pm me... how are we supposed to legitimately get these tracks anyway!?

where's the spreadsheet?

hmmmm guess it won't let me post a spreadsheet. Any ideas on how to share???

What's the format? I can add a MIME type to the forum to allow that, or make a PDF out of it. PDFs should be uploadable.

Ok, here is a link to a Google Doc version, as suggested. I tried to list the release corresponding to the earliest appearance of the song, in cases where it appeared on multiple compilations. Also, I included Japanese only release tracks which may not be well known. Let me know if I missed anything!

does the x in the have column signify yes or no?

also, i couldn't see the 2 gescom remixes of Kid Acne's "eddy fresh" on that list

also, i couldn't see the 2 gescom remixes of Kid Acne's "eddy fresh" on that list

does the x in the have column signify yes or no?

X signifies have, those two are in the Gescom worksheet (there are 3 sheets: Autechre, Gescom, Boards of Canada).

Also, what about these extended versions now?

Where were the extended versions of Uviol and Vl_AL from?

From the 12-hour autechre.ws stream in 2008 - they're both posted in the Confield thread, the quality isn't great (the original stream was 96k mono) but they're good alternate versions of the originals, I think uviol is 16 minutes or something

Guest Calx Sherbet

anyone know what this is?

where did you find it?

:facepalm:

yea well, your mother. okay?

and i didn't even listen to it!

Could somebody please post another link to the extended cut of VL AL? All of the links in the Confield thread are down.

Also, if you haven't checked out Puch by Autechre, see below. I immediately picked up the CD after hearing it. I wonder how many other gems are on that list...

I also found the Quaristice Japanese download EP here. I certainly wouldn't be posting this if it were readily available to buy :angry:

Could somebody please post another link to the extended cut of VL AL? All of the links in the Confield thread are down.

Also, if you haven't checked out Puch by Autechre, see below. I immediately picked up the CD after hearing it. I wonder how many other gems are on that list...

I also found the Quaristice Japanese download EP here. I certainly wouldn't be posting this if it were readily available to buy :angry:

Wow man, I've heard that track at some point but I don't think I have it, thanks for the heads up though this is an EXCELLENT track :cisfor:

Archived