IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - Psychtapolis

ericsosh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sir Winston

Have you checked the weme site link at the top of the page elusive? Think that is gonna be your best bet. Cannot fucking wait to buy this next week!

hmm, weme doesnt seem to be charging at all (conversion ends up being $11.19 paypal total)

am i missing something

you have to add the shipping price to the cart seperatly. right side of text "rest of the world 9 euros" there's an "ADD TO CART" button.

Another brilliant Ceephax release. I've only started properly listening to Andy's releases from this year as I'm not really a fan of a lot of acid stuff but I've now bought this and UAE and really look forward to his future releases. They're just so much bloody fun - I'd love to go a club where they played nothing but tracks like Bacardi Breezer, it'd be the sort of place that doesn't exist outside of megadrive/genesis land

Turrican 2 is on of those tracks that are just so perfect, where every element is a joy listening to and nothing feels out of place. i guess "timeless" is the word i'm trying to spew out

Amazingly good. Bacardi Breezer & Turrican 2 are beautiful tracks.....just perfect. And Souley Man is a fucking mental track as well.....Ceephax's first foray into grime and he fucking nails it!

Awepittance - I'd definitely give it a go, I'm really not a fan of the acid genre or traditional 303 sounding tracks but UAE is a bloody amazing album ... A lot of it reminds me of C64 music that I spent most of my childhood listening to, and the whole thing just exudes fun !

are you talking about the planet mu one? cause yeah i didn't even bother downloading it because it had him riding a 303 on the cover and most of the samples had 303s all over them.

dude, UAE is not an acid album...it's more a disco-chiptune-dance album. Trust me, you have to give it a go.

are you talking about the planet mu one? cause yeah i didn't even bother downloading it because it had him riding a 303 on the cover and most of the samples had 303s all over them.

dude, UAE is not an acid album...it's more a disco-chiptune-dance album. Trust me, you have to give it a go.

i trust you, im just not very fond of Mu's releases, i can't remember the last time i played a disc of their's post 2005 more than a single rotation.

edit: i take that back i liked the last step release from a few years back

lol i love the 5 second samples on the site

edit: hahahahhahaha 7.55 euros for the record, 25 euros MINIMUM to ship to the us. fuuuuuuuck that.

double edit: oooooh picked it up off of discogs for much less. good old people not anally fisting me for "shipping".

triple edit: ended up being cheapest off boomkat... bleep's the only us distributor i could find and it was sold out :(

Guest Dirty Protest

Between Ceeland, Psychtapolis and UAE, I pretty much havent listened to anything else in weeks. Was going to join in the 303 argument, then I realised I like them and I couldnt give a fuck who else doesnt.

Archived