ericsosh

Ceephax Acid Crew - Psychtapolis

1. Souley Man

2. Bacardi Breezer

3. Dona Hue

4. Turrican II

5. Electric Transit

6. Ticker Train

So I just saw this on the Clone site. It will be released on WeMe records at some time in the future. It doesn't mention a release date or whatever. Does anybody know more about this?

edit: ok, hotlinking the album artwork image did not work…

edit2: tracklisting

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy shit turrican 2 is the track from afx/vibert's pukklepop 2002 set!! finally being released :)

edit: and ticker train too! always loved that track from edmx ceephax radio 1 show. ace

i wonder why he's releasing this quality stuff so many years later.

holy shit turrican 2 is the track from afx/vibert's pukklepop 2002 set!! finally being released :)

edit: and ticker train too! always loved that track from edmx ceephax radio 1 show. ace

i wonder why he's releasing this quality stuff so many years later.

It is, finally!! Enjoying these new Ceephax records.

Haha, I didn't even notice you could listen to previews there. Amazing stuff.

Ceephax is making me broke, but I dont mind really.

^^ the fucking truth.

And I'm afraid this won't be his last release for 2010... but I don't mind that much either.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

from WeMe email:

Ceephax "PSYCHTAPOLIS" WeMe019

Pressing qty: 500

Track titles:

A side: 1. SOULEY MAN

2. BACARDI BREEZER

3. DONA HUE

B side: 1. TURRICAN II

2. ELECTRIC TRANSIT

3. TICKER TRAIN

Ceephax doesn't have to prove what it is capable off, with its live performances and because of its succesfull compositions, Ceephax' fame is completely acquired.

This new EP retraces Ceephax's history and its very own personal and genious way to appropriate a musical style with always such generosity. "Souley man" is a dub step remix of Syrian Omar Souleyman.

"Bacardi Breezer" is dedicated to become a dance floor hit on a beach at sunset, it describes perfectly its positive attitude.

The drum n bass track "Dona Hue" is impeccable and without concession, side b "Turrican 2" break bit track reminds the superb album Exidy Tours out on First Cask Records, followed by "Ticker Train" acid bomb that defies anybody to not let themselves get carried away by these wild bpm.

The records are available directly on the website the 15th of February.

Fuck yeah! Cannae wait to get my ears around this beauty, Ceephax seriously delivers this year. The amount of time it takes for most artists music to get released does perplex me somewhat. We've been waiting for over 3 years for Sidney's Sizzler to finally see the light of day. I'm not trying to suggest that it's only the labels that hold back releases, but it's amusing that nothing will be released for over a year and then 3 releases will come out with in the space of a few months. Anyhoos, I aint complaining about this sudden surge, all these treats will warm the winter months!

Archived