IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - Psychtapolis

ericsosh

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest southside jim

Expensive shipping from Clone. Does anyone know any alternatives?

wow man, it's about a $20USD difference if you get it from Weme. who the hell would even think of passing up the hospitality of frank weme anyway?

A friend of mind did a gig with Ceephax, he had to wheel a tv through town at 3am so Ceephax could use a Commodore 64 or something. Awesome.

It can be a pain in the ass to lug a bunch of hardware to shows every time, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I suppose a laptop performance is better than no performance at all, but a hardware show is where it's at!!!

I used to have to bring 3 small monitors, 4 Gameboys, a C64, 128, Super Nintendo, microkorg, toy drum kit, real drum kit, various radio shack keyboards, mini mixer, monitors, fx pedals and mics. Makes load in and tear-down a HUGE PITA, but a really fun show (as long as none of the vintage gear starts glitching or shutting off in the middle of it all!)

Would be really sad to see Ceephax w/out his equip. so Mr. Andy J if you're out there, I am hereby offering my pack mule services in the event you travel to the city of Los Angeles one day.

I used to have to bring 3 small monitors, 4 Gameboys, a C64, 128, Super Nintendo, microkorg, toy drum kit, real drum kit, various radio shack keyboards, mini mixer, monitors, fx pedals and mics. Makes load in and tear-down a HUGE PITA, but a really fun show (as long as none of the vintage gear starts glitching or shutting off in the middle of it all!)

I would love to see a something like that, there should really be more improvised hardware gigs around. I couldn't see myself wanting to just play out songs for a gig, I would rather be more involved with controllers and effects. Currently building an Arduinome, hoping that will give me a place to start with it.

I would love to see a something like that, there should really be more improvised hardware gigs around. I couldn't see myself wanting to just play out songs for a gig, I would rather be more involved with controllers and effects. Currently building an Arduinome, hoping that will give me a place to start with it.

I just love to see ceephax play those old x0x'es and do amazing things with them.

My first move to hardware was a simple 12 knob midi controller. I used it to control Rebirth with. Ah, those were the days:)

Breakin' is repressing some Ceephax...

http://dmxkrew.blogspot.com/

Ceephax

OK I feel a bit guilty using this blog for advertising but have you heard the new Ceephax Acid Crew album? It's called "United Acid Emirates" and it's the best album I've heard in literally years. Do go and check it out.

To celebrate (cash in) I have ordered a very limited vinyl repress of Breakin' Records BRK52 which is an EP of Ceephax's best tracks from his Breakin' EPs. So get it while you can from all good record stores!

Podcast 16 is on the way soon....

Breakin' is repressing some Ceephax...

http://dmxkrew.blogspot.com/

Ceephax

OK I feel a bit guilty using this blog for advertising but have you heard the new Ceephax Acid Crew album? It's called "United Acid Emirates" and it's the best album I've heard in literally years. Do go and check it out.

To celebrate (cash in) I have ordered a very limited vinyl repress of Breakin' Records BRK52 which is an EP of Ceephax's best tracks from his Breakin' EPs. So get it while you can from all good record stores!

Podcast 16 is on the way soon....

Yes, i got that one too at normanrecords (together with UAE). All great tracks!

Guest Sir Winston

Christ pages from ceephax is major old news why is he doing that? Re release Radiotin and The Braided Face EPs you dick. I think its braided face anyway.

Archived