IGNORED

Ceephax Acid Crew - Psychtapolis

ericsosh

UAE pwns (sorry) last step, and i likd last step. but i also like 303. UAE isn't "303 centric" though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_Oc0Y6ldg

ok yeah there's a 303 in there but give the track a minute damnit.

3:12-end wins all over my face

Heh...I was going to post the exact same thing. This is definitely one of the best tracks on the album! If this doesn't sell Awepittance, then nothing will.

And pre-judging these tracks because they ended up on MU instead of Weme is dumb man. All of these tracks are of the same style. Some just happened to end up on the Mu album and some on the weme ep.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awepittance - I'd definitely give it a go, I'm really not a fan of the acid genre or traditional 303 sounding tracks but UAE is a bloody amazing album ... A lot of it reminds me of C64 music that I spent most of my childhood listening to, and the whole thing just exudes fun !

I second and third this!

Holy christ. Just heard the 12". This may be the only dubstep release I've ever genuinely liked. From anyone. Ceephax is the best.

which 12"

• 1 year later...

Yeah, the reason is I was listening to this EP (which I didn't do since some time) and remembered how much it's good. Well to be honest I always thought it was somehow unequal but seriously Souley Man, Baccardi Breather and Turrican II are extremely solid tracks. Ticker Train as well. Anyway, I thought it deserved a bump and also I was curious to see if anyone would follow it (especially as they're nothing going along with it).

Who knows, with all that Ceephax fanboyism floating around these days...

Archived