IGNORED

Rephlex physical releases

beerwolf

Do any of you know if Rephlex will be releasing physical copies of the downloadable stuff on their website? Wisps We Miss You and Monolith I wouldn't mind having on either vinyl or cd. I don't mind random tunes or artists just on my hard drive but a lot of Warp/Rephlex and related I collect.

While on the subject why doesn't Richard release all the Analords as a nice packaged cd boxset? Especially since a lot of the new tracks are excellent. If he could throw in some Aphex logo underpants that would be nice to but surely an Analord cd boxset is the way forward.

Personally I think the Analord's have run their course now, and any further repackaging now would seem like a pisstake too far. And I wish they'd hurry up and put more digital releases up, I really want the full-length Weirs and the UIs for a start.

Well Wisp has promised a hard copy of We Miss You on here, and I imagine most of the newer stuff will come out as a physical release at some point, excepting maybe the stuff that has a special letter appended to its catalogue number suggesting that its maybe a mp3 release only. You know what rephlex are like though, everything moves at a snails pace so if this stuff is gonna come out don't hold your breath.

Archived