IGNORED

Mouse On Mars - Parastrophics

plstik

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monkeytown and MoM? They really seem right about their decision. The sound is a bit like Modeselektor but at least they don't gave up their experimental side over here. Great stuff, thanks for the white vinyl link!

The artwork is hilarious but fitting very well to them. My first touch with them was via their Anne Clark Remix they made some years ago but sadly I never got into their first albums.

Good to know that this album will be ordered immediately after next payment.

Mines on order too ;)

But Niun Niggung, Autoditacker, and Idiology were amazing imo. Maybe give em' a second listen some years from now.

Yes I should do that really. There are several albums I have to give a second try after years of missing listening.

The only thing I play often is the single Actionist Respoke. The extended version is really awesome.

If you like that you should listen to the entire Idiology album. I can't stop raving about it, it's perfect. If you're into their more "brutal and digital" type sounds then check out Radical Connector and Varcharz. Glam and Instrumentals display their more subtle, ambient, trippy side.

The first two albums are good, but I don't listen to them very much.

all of their albums are at least good.

some of them are masterpieces. I think Autoditacker is their peak, though it doesn't go quite as far into abstraction as Idiology and Niun Niggung, which are the other two masterpieces. Instrumentals is probably a masterpiece too.

Monkeytown and MoM? They really seem right about their decision. The sound is a bit like Modeselektor but at least they don't gave up their experimental side over here. Great stuff, thanks for the white vinyl link!

The artwork is hilarious but fitting very well to them. My first touch with them was via their Anne Clark Remix they made some years ago but sadly I never got into their first albums.

Good to know that this album will be ordered immediately after next payment.

Mines on order too ;)

But Niun Niggung, Autoditacker, and Idiology were amazing imo. Maybe give em' a second listen some years from now.

Yes I should do that really. There are several albums I have to give a second try after years of missing listening.

The only thing I play often is the single Actionist Respoke. The extended version is really awesome.

If you like that you should listen to the entire Idiology album. I can't stop raving about it, it's perfect. If you're into their more "brutal and digital" type sounds then check out Radical Connector and Varcharz. Glam and Instrumentals display their more subtle, ambient, trippy side.

The first two albums are good, but I don't listen to them very much.

Yes, I should take my music library and listen again. Thanks for the tip.

I read this thread and kept thinking, "What the fuck are you talking about? Mouse on Mars is absolutely terrible."

Then I realized I was getting Mouse on Mars confused with 30 Seconds to Mars again. I hate it when I tell people I like 30 Seconds to Mars, thinking that it's Mouse on Mars.

i love radical connector but this is what that should have been. fucking brilliant A+ maybe my favorite album o ftheirs

i'll try to stop clogging the thread with fanboy bullshit. i just cant help it. they're everything i like about music in one place.

Archived