IGNORED

Autechre Manchester 11th

Guest tompty

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much for the recording

were there many catchy melodies (like in the Quaristice set) between the beat driven percussion? because it's difficult to tell with the recording captured.

None of you were dancing, you terrible fucks! I had to go full-on Bez at the front to compensate.

Who was on before Autechre? That stuff was incredible.

Guest JuneA

None of you were dancing, you terrible fucks! I had to go full-on Bez at the front to compensate.

Who was on before Autechre? That stuff was incredible.

Rob Hall

post-8045-126842665303_thumb.jpg

i will not listen to this.

i shall pass judgement on the live set after i hear it proper on tuesday in glasgow.

Guest Balance

i shall pass judgement on the live set after i hear it proper on tuesday in glasgow.

Will I be able to pick up a ticket from the venue in Glasgow on the day?

Guest choco

hopefully AE have loosened up a little bit on this tour? and possibly not threatening to kill people through a surrogate sound employee who make soundboards, that would be nice.

No, there was a guy stood on stage in a fixated (possibly terrified) stare at the setup, with a torch in hand. Or it could have been a foot long baton.

Damn...Quaristice-tour live set was much MUCH better :(

it sounds very similar to my ears , maybe that's why it's not blowing our socks off (since AE 180s so often). the quality is so muddy though its hard to pass judgement

I'm with Awepittance. Sounds sort of like the last two tours, but far less refined. Maybe a couple moments towards the end are worth pulling one's pants down for, but I'm feeling a bit meh about the whole thing. Need a proper and cleaner recording.

Will I be able to pick up a ticket from the venue in Glasgow on the day?

not sure on that but it looks like you can still get one from

rubadub

the rubadub store is just over the road and down a wee bit from the venue

Man someone buy two tix for the next time they come to north America northeast. I will bull charge and then chloroform Dana(?) and then glotch can slide one male end (his member) and then another male end ( his tascam dat) Into the board and we will have a sick story and perfect night (recording)

what was the equipment list like? from what i can decipher it sounds like they are using both a computer running max/msp patches with a machinedrum

all I could see was the usual mixer, two macbook pro's, a Nord 2x rack and some MIDI controller I couldn't quite make out

a lot of laptop tapping was going on during the set and Sean tweaked a few knobs on the Nord from time to time

listening to the recording afterwards I think this set has a lot of potential given better sound facilities

what was the equipment list like? from what i can decipher it sounds like they are using both a computer running max/msp patches with a machinedrum

all I could see was the usual mixer, two macbook pro's, a Nord 2x rack and some MIDI controller I couldn't quite make out

a lot of laptop tapping was going on during the set and Sean tweaked a few knobs on the Nord from time to time

listening to the recording afterwards I think this set has a lot of potential given better sound facilities

yeah after a couple of listens the quality of the recording is definitely not the issue, it sound's like the room itself or the mic placement in the room

Archived