IGNORED

Deepchord presents Echospace - Liumin

azatoth

Just rollerbladed in to say that after finally getting around to ordering it, this album is the tits - even if it's virtually identical to Monolake's Hongkong in concept. Just getting into the Reduced disc now...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

Does anyone else actually prefer Liumin to The Coldest Season? I don't know if I have specific reasons why at the moment, but I don't find myself listening to the latter as much.

And the second disc is amazing. The only album that I can think of that's close to this particular blending of ambient music + field recordings would be Thomas Koner's La Barca.

Does anyone else actually prefer Liumin to The Coldest Season? I don't know if I have specific reasons why at the moment, but I don't find myself listening to the latter as much.

And the second disc is amazing. The only album that I can think of that's close to this particular blending of ambient music + field recordings would be Thomas Koner's La Barca.

yes, Liumin tends to be the one I put on more.

• 5 years later...

Archived