IGNORED

Autechre tour Australia May 27-29 2010

djimbe

Guest sense

There's something like ten shows circulating from the Oversteps tour. When you've listened to those you'll have a better idea of what they do.

ahah

you're hilarious dude..

i've been listening to autechre for 100 years

i know what they do and how they do ..

they jam

live

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Greg Reason

i know what they do and how they do ..

they jam

live

Radio 4 interview (linky):

"We're playing a bunch of pre-programmed stuff that we can change as much as we like, I mean, as far as it's been programmed, if you like. We could reprogram it entirely on the spot if we liked but we don't"

Guest Greg Reason

Eh it doesn't matter really. Either way we both love Autechre music with a passion so all is well :beer:

Guest theSun

really digging this 5.29.10 set, good mastering

some of the crowd commentary is fucking lol

Guest bitroast

ps. the 'wizard laugh' sounds a lot like my 'holy fuck awesome' laugh. if it's the one early on into the first segment.

lol you're the fucken wizard man!

Guest sense

i dunno if i am, depends where the recording was taken from. i didn't notice any recording devices sitting on the stage..

I WANT TO KNOW HOW..

i dunno if i am, depends where the recording was taken from. i didn't notice any recording devices sitting on the stage..

I WANT TO KNOW HOW..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/443448/sense_sickness%20jam2.mp3

how can i reply to myself , must be the sickness

that's fucking awesome!

Guest extherium

really digging this 5.29.10 set, good mastering

some of the crowd commentary is fucking lol

Crazy Aussies, huh.

Guest sense

I WANT TO KNOW HOW..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/443448/sense_sickness%20jam2.mp3

how can i reply to myself , must be the sickness

that's fucking awesome!

cool , glad you like it , got any chicken soup?

Just went for a quick trip in the car with the remaster of the recording playing so loud the dash lights dimmed with every bass hit. Just outstanding. Can't thank both of you enough, I was pissed not to buy a t-shirt or something at the show, but this is the best memento of all.

The best part of this set is just before the initial "boom chack boom chack" starts playing:

The guy going nuts shouting "YEAH! YEAH!" then trying to wolf whistle is put down so bad by a woman whinging "stop it!" then BAM PSHT BAM PSHT BAM PSHT.

YEAH!

Loving the passage that starts around the 7 minute mark in the 3rd quarter of the set, powerful stuff! many thanks for the recording!!! Would love to see something like that appear on move of ten, still the quality of this recording is superb!

Of course - the recording is made in Melbourne and it's divided into four quarters just like Aussie Rules. The game is often won and lost in the third quarter. Strong finish by the boys from Rochdale.

Guest victorian sewer rituals

The best part of this set is just before the initial "boom chack boom chack" starts playing:

The guy going nuts shouting "YEAH! YEAH!" then trying to wolf whistle is put down so bad by a woman whinging "stop it!" then BAM PSHT BAM PSHT BAM PSHT.

YEAH!

Fuckin right. its perfect!

Archived