IGNORED

Autechre tour Australia May 27-29 2010

djimbe

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sense

Of course - the recording is made in Melbourne and it's divided into four quarters just like Aussie Rules. The game is often won and lost in the third quarter. Strong finish by the boys from Rochdale.

Wow , please let there never be the link between Aussie rules football and Autechre ever again, thanks.

ha ha thats not autechre its Harmonic 313 its taken from mary ann hobs cd

No no, I don't mean that, between that droney track (which is really nice as well either way) and the Ae set, there's a guy going mental shouting "YEEAHHHH!" right next to the mic. This woman turns around JUST before Ae kicks in and says "Sssstooppp iiiiit!" lol

Of course - the recording is made in Melbourne and it's divided into four quarters just like Aussie Rules. The game is often won and lost in the third quarter. Strong finish by the boys from Rochdale.

Wow , please let there never be the link between Aussie rules football and Autechre ever again, thanks.

C'mon, it's all human activity, innit. Even Rob had an athletic shirt on.

finally got a chance to listen to this recording/remaster and it's fucking amazing! thanks for doing this. Do you do mastering work for hire? i'd be interested in having you master some of the releases on recordlabelrecords

Guest uncajesse

finally got a chance to listen to this recording/remaster and it's fucking amazing! thanks for doing this. Do you do mastering work for hire? i'd be interested in having you master some of the releases on recordlabelrecords

I do. If anyone wants to PM me that's fine, and we can talk about rates, injest/delivery, and at this point in time I'm still offering a free demo of one track mastered, so you can get an idea of the level of work I'm doing and my attention to detail in consulting. Been doing this for 13 years, and had plenty of experience with how to do it the wrong way, before I started charging around 4 years ago. (unlike tons of guys out there billing as much or more than i do with a fraction of the experience, not to mention many of them doing blah-sounding cookie-cutter "masters" with multiband bulls**)

Start small, finish big. :cool:

Guest Tankakern

sydney set had wnsn, chen9, ilanders. the melbourne set had NONe of these :O

well, not really. just elements from these tracks.

like I said, all I noticed was a vaguely ilanders sounding synth patch. come to think of it there was a WNSN-like beat but if they actually played the entire track I would have realised.

They very clearly played the melodic synth from WNSN. The beats were different to the record I think

aahahhahahaha

they played a live jam dudes

This person does not know what they are talking about.

Guest tht tne

is there any chance of someone uploading an mp3 version? i have limited bandwidth anyway and my connection tends to fail a lot for files over about 200 megs. thanks!

on the way

Guest tht tne

ah nice cheers... it'd be fine if they were individual files in flac, but i tend to have problems with big ones. have to download whole releases on boomkat/bleep track by track etc.

i'm uploading a .rar of v0 mp3s made from the flacs

Could someone with sweet internet pretty please upload the remaster to a different/better host? seriously been trying to download for days, 6 timeouts in 24 hours and it just timed out at 434 Mb FFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. (it is probably my shitty internet to blame, but other services seem to work a bit better).

thanks dudes!

Archived