IGNORED

What shoes

halisray

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ms-dos

these are my shoes. very comfortable. not the best for wet weather, which we have been having, but they are really comfortable.

New-Balance-Mens-M373-Sneaker.jpg

my current shoes

i have to spend an unusual amount of time walking and standing around every day, and these have been very good to my feet.

I wear Dravens:

41ZG4apsydL._AA300_.jpg

Really durable and comfortable. I also got them really cheap from 6pm.com.

always adidas

used to be this way for me, but i've noticed that every pair of Adidas I've ever owned, they always rip on the side of the shoe, where the sole of the shoe meets the fabric of the show. Then again, I only buy shoes once every 5 years or so.

wow, didn't realise there were so many people who wore sneakers here.. am i the only person on watmm who wears doc martens?

always adidas

used to be this way for me, but i've noticed that every pair of Adidas I've ever owned, they always rip on the side of the shoe, where the sole of the shoe meets the fabric of the show. Then again, I only buy shoes once every 5 years or so.

i have 2 pairs of superstars that are like... 5-6 years old and they're still in a very good condition. i don't wear them as often as i used to.

this is what i'm wearing right now:

adidas_vintage_blk_l.jpg

Guest disparaissant

These are currently my favorite pair. They remind me of qbert.

those are rad as hell!

just get Keds man

Keds are for women.

no.

You are right. I meant to say girls. They only became popular with boys recently after they started wearing girl jeans. In the late 80s/early 90s, every teenage girl wore white keds.

2yuggzp.jpg

wow, didn't realise there were so many people who wore sneakers here.. am i the only person on watmm who wears doc martens?

Haven't worn Docs since the 90s, though I wouldn't mind having another pair. Just don't want to go through that "new shoe" phase with them in 2010, I'd feel too much like a noob. I guess used is the way to go. :biggrin:

I got these Chrome Midway recently and I dig them...only wish I'd gotten a size bigger because my left foot feels pretty tight. They were on sale and it was the only size they had...I thought some breaking in would help but it hasn't really.

MidwayHero_Grey_Enlarge.jpg

Guest mikew5th

Picture+050.jpg

i haven't had a pair of nike's in at least 10 years, but these are the shit - so comfortable - nike sb know's whats up

also, i love my vans:

63424.jpg

Archived