IGNORED

Dennis Hopper dead

i have always liked dennis hopper-it was sad to see him suffering so. for some reason i felt the closest to him when he played bruno bischofberger in basquiat-even though it was a small role

and he has had countless epic performances-that is the one that sticks with me. oh' and apocalypse now + easy rider have to be mentioned.

he had two films in post production when he died-i'm curious what they are?

Guest uptown devil

"Don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!"

here's to your fuck, DH :beer:

RIP :sad:

"Don't be a good neighbor anymore to her. I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, fucker! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a fucking gun, fucker! You receive a love letter from me, and you're fucked forever! You understand, fuck? I'll send you straight to hell, fucker!... In dreams... I walk with you. In dreams... I talk to you. In dreams, you're mine... all the time. Forever. "

I'm actually glad he's gone on. I hate seeing good people suffer, and it was obvious it was hell on him. All the same, sad times. :_(

Guest ruiagnelo

Oh man. And yesterday i was watching Apocalypse Now, one his best performances, in my opinion.

:sad:

Archived