IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest couch

I was really worried T-Dog wouldn't make it out of this episode alive. Seems like they were trying to shove him off to the side into obscurity all season.

the reactions of the women in this show once again blows my miiind.

'specially carls mom and sophias mom (seems i can't even be bothered to remember their names, after 2 seasons). the way she looked at rick like he was some kinda monster when he told her about what happened to shane, and the way sophias mom was all "i thought you were a man of honor" or whatever, and "DO SOMETHING!", arrghh, and maggie's all "i think we should take our chances and get outta here", without food, fuel, ammo etc. they're all walking clichés and it annoys me to no end.

Guest couch

Yeh Lori acting all disgusted about what Rick did to Shane was stupid. She's the one that encouraged both of those men to escalate that situation.

woo hoo michonne! :wub:

and this is who's playing her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1775091/

My girlfriend practically pissed herself in excitement when Michonne showed up, and screamed something about finally having a woman on the show that can do more than make breakfast and fuck things up and lose track of their kid.

Lori is the worst written/acted character in recent memory. Everything else is dragged down by her involvement in the plot. She's so completely incompetent and unbelievable as a human being that it's become nonsensical. Like a comedy of errors written by a militant misogynist.

woo hoo michonne! :wub:

and this is who's playing her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1775091/

My girlfriend practically pissed herself in excitement when Michonne showed up, and screamed something about finally having a woman on the show that can do more than make breakfast and fuck things up and lose track of their kid.

Lori is the worst written/acted character in recent memory. Everything else is dragged down by her involvement in the plot. She's so completely incompetent and unbelievable as a human being that it's become nonsensical. Like a comedy of errors written by a militant misogynist.

lol, so true. i really hope she dies as quickly and brutally as possible in the coming season.

sweet finale, loved the opening scene.

new mad men and the killing coming up on amc.. mad men feels like it's way past its prime now but i'll check it out. i'm more excited for the killing, i was really liking the feel of that show by the end of season 1

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

after giving up a few episode ago we decided to try and see if a marathon would make this show more enjoyable. so yesterday we watched 5 episodes in a row (+ talking dead too) ending on the season finale. we also fast forwarded through any whispering or annoying talky bits. it was much more enjoyable. i recommend.

the reactions of the women in this show once again blows my miiind.

'specially carls mom and sophias mom (seems i can't even be bothered to remember their names, after 2 seasons). the way she looked at rick like he was some kinda monster when he told her about what happened to shane, and the way sophias mom was all "i thought you were a man of honor" or whatever, and "DO SOMETHING!", arrghh, and maggie's all "i think we should take our chances and get outta here", without food, fuel, ammo etc. they're all walking clichés and it annoys me to no end.

add to that:

the plan to set the barn on fire was so stupid, almost no plan at all, but why would he have to ask the kid to keep the lighter and go up and drop it right when he asked him? he could have done it himself. there's the possibility of him not making it and ok the kid has the lighter and could always drop it, but yet, they could have waited for some more zombies to come in and drop the lighter at a perfect time.

the way they stop the car when there's just a few zombies in the way, WHY??? run them over whatever...

the guy who drove the van couldn't just keep driving with both rick and carl on the top of the van?? why did he tried to run out of the modafugga van fcs???

the scene where we think that hershel's gonna die but then out of nowhere ricky shot the zombie from the back :facepalm:

the blonde chick kept runnin trough the woods, it was night when she started, day when we see her again, she was running for most of the time, we see the zombies right after her following her, how couldn't she have gained a greater distance from them, at that time she had lost them already wasn't that obvious??

i could keep this goin on and on and on and on but that would only make me look more of a retard...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

I wish someone with skills would edit Lori out of the series and replace her with some sort of animated talking broom.

lol I thought that's what she was. she has the same body and when she talks I want to shove a broom handle in her. then I get all sweepy and nod off.

Guest Enter a new display name

When I saw the prison, I immediately thought about those WATMMers constantly mentioning how great that place is in the comic. I liked the ending how Rick became the next Shane.

I don't blame Ricky. The group are being whinny dogs thinking they can survive alone. The only one that could survive alone is Cletus (the redneck guy i forgot his name derryl or something like that).

How are Lori,the kid, an old farmer, a suicidal teenager, Sophia's mother, Maggie and that weak asian dude gonna survive without alpha male Rick? T-Dog? .. the guy wanted to fuck off to the coast smoke a joint and watch the sunset.

Edited by YO303

Yeh Lori acting all disgusted about what Rick did to Shane was stupid. She's the one that encouraged both of those men to escalate that situation.

she wants to fuck shane... and obviously she was siding with shane after rick couldnt execute either randall or dale. thats my take at least.

also i think at this point the most badass character is darryl, he took a bullet to the goddamned head and clearly doesnt give a shit

andreas a pretty good shot too

Edited by sergeantk

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

LoL.. Actually, they all proved to have consistently miraculously impeccable head shot skills even while haphazardly leaning out the window of vehicle as it's bouncing around.

They all had fakkin L337 aim bot haxorz during the finale.

[youtubehd]_Im5AxLhyj8[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]u14YHB_u5D0[/youtubehd]

actually doesn't look awful imo.

Edited by data

Good season finale - and yeah fucking Lori and Sophia's mom. fucking waste of skin.

So this Michonne is a bad-ass? Fucking walkers on chains! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Hope the next season opens with her and Andrea having very hot, very lesbian sexy time.

fucking exactly. that totally sealed the deal as far as my vitriol towards the character.

Episode 9 Lori: "yo do something about Shane, he's dangerous"

Episode 13 Lori: "WHY DID YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT SHANE"

Lori was weirded out when he was talking about killing shane, but when she really freaked out was when he said that their son carl had shot him. i think that was what she was most upset about.

I saw it more like she realized she was actually in love with Shane and shit. so no matter what circumstances Rick had just killed the man she loves and shit. Also a bit of a realization that the lil' chat she had with him was the trigger for Shane to try to get rid of rick.

edit: and shit.

Edited by GORDO