IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the part where she hits the guard and throws him at the zombie happens too fast.

I don't know what happening inside those studios but it ain't good. Wtf AMC. Seriously.

i liked the gore elevator shaft, when they first showed it i immediately imagined the blond, fragile and pretty beth mushing in there, and they delivered it! someone with old school peter jackson/b-movie instincts is in their crew after all.

and Eugene.. Fucking awful actors

Got a feeling from the preview of this weeks episode, you're gonna get your wish. Plus, he & the ginger soldier dude are on talking dead. Bad news for one of them, maybe both. meh...

Edited by olo

I liked this episode, mostly for the change of scenery. It felt like it could be foreshadowing to Rick & Co getting their own hermetically sealed fortress.

I feel like there was something going on with the doctor that I didn't get because they were playing suspenseful music during his conversations with Beth. Maybe I should rewatch it.

But seriously...if they (Beth and EHC and Carol) focus on trying to escape instead of murdering these horrible horrible people, then I will be very disappointed and I will go back to resenting this show (though of course I will still hate-watch it).

i think its pretty lame because they go directly from having the governor to deal with, to being scattered around, wandered a few episodes, hook back up, have to deal with cannibals, and now theres yet another group of 'bad guys' for them or at least beth and carol to deal with. it just gets old. they should have more episodes outside of that dynamic where its them vs some group of dickheads. imo

Guest nene multiple assgasms

But seriously...if they (Beth and EHC and Carol) focus on trying to escape instead of murdering these horrible horrible people, then I will be very disappointed and I will go back to resenting this show (though of course I will still hate-watch it).

of course carol is gonna do some murderin'. she killed people for getting the flu.

Killing zombies with water, tedious flashbacks, 30 minutes of incoherent mumbling in the dark and the "completely unexpected" twist about Eugene. This episode ranks as one of the worst so far.

yeah who didn't know that the halfwit redneck wasn't actually gonna save the world...

and the fact that his mullet was integrated into the emotional arc of the episode made me lol out loud (not literally)

I don't know, I probably would have still pulled the trigger if I saw that fuckass stumbling toward me down the street.

edit: the mullet arc was unbelievable television. And it was actually meant to be serious. Bravo writers.

Edited by olo