IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've still not seen season 4 but I've got the box set sat here waiting to be watched at some point. Still entertained by this show but we'll see how I feel after this next lot.

I like where the comic has gone recently.

i'm surprised they wrapped up the whole terminus thing so quick. i was expecting them to spend the whole season there!

this whole episode was basically just carol being a badass.

Watch some of our anime recommendations herr jan, you'll forget that the americans even make tv.

I already have some recommendations from there noted on my watch list! Cheers :)

Anyway, I decided to watch this first episode anyway, it's the first proper TV series I've watched since the X-Files, it got me into watching series so I kinda want to stick it out till the end with this, although everybody can predict the first half of the season: great first episode followed by boring episodes building up way to slowly to the midseason finale (+ lots of cricket sounds).

Was that the return of Morgan at the end?

Yea. He's following the x-men for some reason. Didn't know there was a crossover in the works.

new episode was surprisingly solid. hopefully they can keep the mojo going instead of reverting back to talking dramatically in dingy concrete environments + walking around in the woods + andrew lincoln talking about his saltwater aquarium for some reason?

I'm not sure solid is the right word for it. What I think happened was that stuff happened which is something new for The Walking Dead. The compositing still sucks ass and I still don't care about anyone on the show. The black girl is really cute.

These characters don't have a brain in their head, hello! The first priority should be a fucking CAR!! They even left a perfectly running one with that guy in the little shack wtf you're gonna walk to DC thru hundreds of miles of zombies??? Get a fucking clue those roads are packed with cars!!