IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the Talking Dead, they called it one of the best episodes of the show ever. Guess I was wrong, it wasn't a horrible episode at all.

the producers of the show? called it one of the best ever? flol.

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

On the Talking Dead, they called it one of the best episodes of the show ever. Guess I was wrong, it wasn't a horrible episode at all.

the producers of the show? called it one of the best ever? flol.

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Those producers love themselves some hyperbole. The long haired director dude played a message Norman Reedus left him saying how awesome he was (the director that is). Nobody is a bigger fan of this show than the people involved. Only natural I guess. Nobody wants to think something they've been working on for five years is complete shit.

Rick's monologue...

we have to be.... THE WALKING DEAD™

giphy.gif

Also: Fuck this show. I get that they're starving & all. Eating worms & dogs. But, there was a hospital that seemed pretty sustaining you guys probably could have had.

And, how many times are the writers going to go to the "mysterious, clean cut, Banana Republic model comes out of the woods posing as a friend" trope?

come on...

Rick's monologue...

we have to be.... THE WALKING DEAD™

giphy.gif

Also: Fuck this show. I get that they're starving & all. Eating worms & dogs. But, there was a hospital that seemed pretty sustaining you guys probably could have had.

And, how many times are the writers going to go to the "mysterious, clean cut, Banana Republic model comes out of the woods posing as a friend" trope?

come on...

if u read the comic you know the scene & which story is unfolding & it makes sense, unfortunately we gota wait til next week to see it

if u read the comic you know the scene & which story is unfolding & it makes sense, unfortunately we gota wait til next week to see it

Which scene? The hospital or the Lands End model?

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Aaron_(Comic_Series)

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Aaron_(Comic_Series)

That sums it up I gather.

what the fuck is going on with this show. Isn't there some kind of supervisor to say "that's it, this is really bad, you either change something or we stop financing this".

No, now It's like a filler if you have time to waste. I saw the last one in about 20 minutes because I was constantly skipping and fast forwarding, and I didn't lose a thing.