IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

writing is so abysmal. the town couldnt possibly exist with these people in it, as they are. they go out on what shouldve been a routine run and half their crew gets eaten, coincidentally right after rick and his posse show up, that way when the boss lady's son gets eaten, it creates tension because the coward guy lies and blames it all on glenn. if those dudes were that shitty at going on runs they wouldve got eaten a long ass time ago. not to mention that some evil crew like the guvnah wouldve spotted them and stormed their town ages ago and theyd have been helpless little bitches. its a completely impossible situation just clearly set up by the writers to create another 'event' for the main cast to walk into.

then all of a sudden rick flips out, and im sure he couldve handled that situation with just a bit more diplomacy, even if the blonde is pretty smokin. so its like oh now suddenly rick's the bad guy and we gotta have a talk about him. nothing thats happening now makes any sense. why am i watching this still!!?

writing is so abysmal. the town couldnt possibly exist with these people in it, as they are. they go out on what shouldve been a routine run and half their crew gets eaten, coincidentally right after rick and his posse show up, that way when the boss lady's son gets eaten, it creates tension because the coward guy lies and blames it all on glenn. if those dudes were that shitty at going on runs they wouldve got eaten a long ass time ago. not to mention that some evil crew like the guvnah wouldve spotted them and stormed their town ages ago and theyd have been helpless little bitches. its a completely impossible situation just clearly set up by the writers to create another 'event' for the main cast to walk into.

then all of a sudden rick flips out, and im sure he couldve handled that situation with just a bit more diplomacy, even if the blonde is pretty smokin. so its like oh now suddenly rick's the bad guy and we gotta have a talk about him. nothing thats happening now makes any sense. why am i watching this still!!?

lol. Pretty much in lock step with you for the most part. The fight scene & Rick talking with the gun was an lol. I mean you bit some dudes throat out Rick. You can't beat a former artist who became a surgeons' ass man? especially a drunk one? get the hell outta here with that.

I know a lot of this has been pulled from the comic, but the whole kill the surgeon wife beater angle like that's the only sollution rings hollow. How bout' try putting him in a holding cell. You might seriously need a surgeon peoples. This guy is nothing compared to the "bad" people they've encountered before that Rick keeps eluding to. (except for the wife beating ofcourse...the Sam kid has it coming though...screw that kid)

Alexandra Breckenridge though...it may make sense after all...

picture1hj.png

Edited by olo

My wife said it was supposed to be sort of diagetic sound from the music of the dead dude who was blasting shitstep in his van in the previous episode, which then evolved into a montage, but I wasn't paying attention to confirm because I was thinking about Alexandra Breckenridge, and for some reason brain eating amoebas, the whole time.

I think I've paid attention to 36 seconds of this season so far.

Edited by baph

I think they take so long to develop the story and the characters in order make that sure each and every single one them has suffered enough to be part of the squad

Edited by Allize

This show is shit and I'm going to watch every last shit episode

jim-lahey-is-a-drunk-bastard--40420.gif

lol yeah that about sums it up. ive been watching since the beginning, took a break around season 4 i think it was? but got pulled back into the shitstorm. anyway, i think the past few shows since theyve been in this town, the writers have been overreaching, trying to have too much going at once, trying to have all these tense situations about to explode all at the same time, and they're all mostly based on stupid bullshit. and the preacher guy sucks buttholes so bad. so much of this crap going on is just needless and pointless.

but i will say, i feel like the very ending of that episode redeemed them from some of the garbage. like some tiny miniscule %.

I thought the finale was was one of the better episodes in a long time.

But am I the only one who finds Carol completely annoying and an utter waste of flesh?

I prefer Carol over many of the other characters really.

Sad that the first 5 minutes were the best of the finale. Still find it ridiculous to kill the only surgeon..even though he's a ridiculous character. it's paradoxulous....innit.