IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

this week's episode was much better. two questions; did the old lady bolt to the head represent stigmata?

and, was that the Staples Center filled with walkers at the end?

edit: it was Dodger Stadium

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a bad ending for season 1. A minor twist, plus someone had to go, just not the obvious choice. It might be more interesting than the main series at this point.

I thought it was pretty good, lots of good scenes, like the last one with the doc picking up the yoke, some great cinematography as well. Which bit was the twist?

Not a bad ending for season 1. A minor twist, plus someone had to go, just not the obvious choice. It might be more interesting than the main series at this point.

I thought it was pretty good, lots of good scenes, like the last one with the doc picking up the yoke, some great cinematography as well. Which bit was the twist?

the rich black dude saying he had to get back to Abigail, then that turning out to be his yacht. how very LOST of them. big ups for the helicopter decapitation. the airliner seen wobbling in flight during episode 2 is getting its own web short, get these muthafuickin walkers off my muthafuckin plane!

[youtubehd]X832Ti_7WjA[/youtubehd]

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/fear-walking-dead-webseries-flight-462-episode-1-online-1201609879/

Wow, this was somehow worse than all the other seasons, hahahahahaha!

Actually, I was fine with the premier. You just can't rationalize it whilst watching. Like the whole plan to lead the herd to where? Did I miss them saying that? It would have been safer to keep them in that quarry I would think. You know, you could rig some explosives & collapse it possibly, or like just find a gas tanker maybe & torch the pit...if there wasn't one there already. Seemed strange to take em' for a walk...Whatevs, I was half drunk watching.

Fuck it. Fargo tonight.

Oh, has WD started again too? I watched the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead and it was by far one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Not even going to bother with that show, but I guess I'll continue with WD. I just HAVE to know how it will all end for Carl..!

Oh, has WD started again too? I watched the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead and it was by far one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Not even going to bother with that show, but I guess I'll continue with WD. I just HAVE to know how it will all end for Carl..!

Actually, the last 2 episodes of FTWD were ok/decent imo. The first 4 are god awful. Strange how that works. 90% of the characters still suck mind you.

Carl's still alive & well.

Actually, the last 2 episodes of FTWD were ok/decent imo. The first 4 are god awful. Strange how that works. 90% of the characters still suck mind you.

Not sure if it's worth wading through so much boring dialogue and hellish sound design... Same with Walking Dead, I just can't make out some of the dialogue (one because it's not my native language and two because the background noise is so ridiculously loud and shit all the time).

Was joking with Carl, I don't really have anyone I'm rooting for in this show nor do I actually care. No reason to watch it except a certain 'nethermost-urge' (like eating a bag of crisps but being full at 20% into the bag but you keep eating pure because you just want to reach the bottom, if anyone has a better word for it please PM me).

Was joking with Carl, I don't really have anyone I'm rooting for in this show nor do I actually care.

Yea, I figured.

I thought the whole FTWD was pretty good, the so called boringness of the opening episodes was necessary I thought, to build up the tension (and frankly to be realistic) - it was just a family going through their normal family shit, then things get a bit weird, then everything falls apart, was well done I thought. The last 2-3 were better in a way I guess, but I view it as a good pay off from the build-up.

I thought the whole FTWD was pretty good, the so called boringness of the opening episodes was necessary I thought, to build up the tension (and frankly to be realistic) - it was just a family going through their normal family shit, then things get a bit weird, then everything falls apart, was well done I thought. The last 2-3 were better in a way I guess, but I view it as a good pay off from the build-up.

I don't mind a slow-burn show. And wouldn't have minded it for FTWD. Unfortunately, the first several episodes just didn't intrigue me. Like I stated, I hate most of the main characters which makes it hard to care. That was/is my main problem...not so much the slowness.

I met a TWD fan in New York who had come down for the premiere or whatever. she was staying at my hostel and we hung out on the roof for a while and talked. even she admitted it was a shitty show. it just doesn't compute in my brain how people can watch this in spite of knowing how shitty it is. it's not even good-shitty! *throws hands in the air*

a brutal episode, but a welcome change from the boredom this series has sunk to, was this Kirkman's comment on gun violence in America? Carol and Morgan are polar opposites, we get it already. and still teen angst bullshit?