IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i saw the other guy falling with glens hands right on his shoulder so i assumed some of that mess was that other guy, but you keep seeing more and more intestinal guts being pulled and it just went on for what seemed like forever with glens big old crybaby face just cryin and cryin while more messy bowels are just getting tugged on, its like at some point thats gotta be glens insides doesnt it? based on how these zombies can just instantly pull out someones insides, there should be no way for glen to get out of that spot, or no way that some of those guts weren't already his

the only thing that could feasibly allow him to escape that situation would be the zombies to be distracted by a loud noise, and have him rescued by someone. hiding under a pile of yer man's guts wouldn't cut it.

Yes Glenn lived, photos from later episodes where they introduce Jesus show Glenn alive.

wow, that would be amazing if they pulled something off that cheap. Reminds me of that soap opera from the 80s where a bomb blew everyone up and the episode after showed it was actually all a dream

Yes Glenn lived, photos from later episodes where they introduce Jesus show Glenn alive.

wow, that would be amazing if they pulled something off that cheap. Reminds me of that soap opera from the 80s where a bomb blew everyone up and the episode after showed it was actually all a dream

[youtubehd]BqsDKf3FZcI[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]BqsDKf3FZcI[/youtubehd]

Good morning! Btw, it was all a dream! How is my cock?

If only TWD was this imaginative in its cliffhangers.

id bet anything that Glenn is still alive. I think that is how detached these writers are. I feel like they think they are creating something amazing when half of their audience is probably hate watching the show. they think they're being clever while they are faking a death but it's not fooling anyone.

Edited by jules

better not of killed glen. i was yelling at my tv when i saw that

Damon Lindelof was real sad on talking dead too.

Also, watching those dopes run around that stupid town like there's only one way in & out was ridiculous. And I noticed a ton of emergency escape stairwells they could have easily made it to to at least wait shit out until they could get reinforcements.

Also could have pulled the old "cover ourselves in zombie guts" ala previous seasons to just blend in. Lame.

Oh...Is Rick now infected? is he gonna lop off his hand?

this. and the way he suddenly lost all his experience and leadership, to rely completely on that guy. altho that shot from above the dumpster was fkn chilling. also, how cold of them niggas to leave that guy be eaten alive, all squashed up against that gate

+1 although I'm very positive Glen's death was a cop out. He'll be back after 5 episodes at most.

Im sure he'll be back ;)

how cold of them niggas to leave that guy be eaten alive, all squashed up against that gate

Yea. Fo real. Just shoot the dude & put him out of his misery. Assholes

yeh i def think somehow glen gets out of that situation but i'm annoyed by how they make you think they killed him, then pull him out of what seems like an impossible situation. but the whole situation was stupid to begin with, him and that guy ran right past some stairs leading to a roof. it seems pretty unlikely that they'd have killed glen in such a pointless way anyway considering how long he's been on the show. just seems like a cheap fakeout to me. thered have been a better way of doing it

Weird. I honestly thought the episode with Glenn falling was the midseason finale, but it turns out it was only episode 3?! Have to catch up now but that says a lot.

you actually could skip those episodes. Filler beyond filler.

Yo if they kill glen i'm gonna cut myself

some delicious cheese and eat it with a good red wine

Also, does fire kill this brand of zombies? I didn't think it did, which is why, as ridiculous as rick's plan was, it was the only way to get them out of there. they needed to be gotten rid of because some were slipping through the cracks between the two semis, and more pressure from all the zombies pushing up against the gaps would opened them more.

Anyways, first 3 eps were ok, last one was fucking boring.