IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what a trainwreck,it was so awfully directed, no sense of pace or tension, just random stabbings and killings and numbers of people appearing in sight out of nowhere.

Kevin Smith said it may be the best episode of WD ever. He also said it was in the top 20 episodes of any show ever on TV.

Kevin Smith admitted that he went for a long period of his life sober and only after he became really successful and comfortably rich did he start being a stoner. I think this helps explain in part why he has such a horrible metric in judging the quality of movies and stuff. You can tell from his 'smodcast' when he says shit like 'I'm about to choke up just saying this one line in Spiderman 2' that he ate probably a super strong bot brownie and that solidified his memory of the movie, not his clear sober reasoning abilities. Basically what I'm saying is Kevin Smith is a light-weight and it makes him have bad judgement. Probably smoked a hash-oil dipped pre-rolled joint before watching the last Walking Dead

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Is it just me, or does that leader lady from Alexandria have a face that looks like an asshole? LOL

0C8B8BF7-0CD8-4571-AB83-5A966031E67C_zps

Looks to me like someone who is aging with dignity and has opted not to go down the route of surgery and botox that a large percentage of females in the industry feel obligated to because of people like you. You look like a bit of an arsehole for having posted this

Maaaan, for an episode where so many people were slaughtered it sure was boring and uneventful.

+1

Is it just me, or does that leader lady from Alexandria have a face that looks like an asshole? LOL

0C8B8BF7-0CD8-4571-AB83-5A966031E67C_zps

Looks to me like someone who is aging with dignity and has opted not to go down the route of surgery and botox that a large percentage of females in the industry feel obligated to because of people like you. You look like a bit of an arsehole for having posted this

+1

Better not be some BS fakeout, (Nick being eaten instead...they never fully panned to reveal a full torso shot being devoured)

Went out pretty wack really compared to some 2-bit characters. But I'll give the show credit, they changed the story up from the comics, so I didn't see it coming.

better not of killed glen. i was yelling at my tv when i saw that

Damon Lindelof was real sad on talking dead too.

Also, watching those dopes run around that stupid town like there's only one way in & out was ridiculous. And I noticed a ton of emergency escape stairwells they could have easily made it to to at least wait shit out until they could get reinforcements.

Also could have pulled the old "cover ourselves in zombie guts" ala previous seasons to just blend in. Lame.

Oh...Is Rick now infected? is he gonna lop off his hand?

yeah I've read several theories it's a fakeout

The actor who plays Nick won't say if Glenn's alive or dead. If they pull that shit & bring him back, seriously f that show.

I think he just cut his hand on the knife that was sticking out of that one zombie's back.

I think he just cut his hand on the knife that was sticking out of that one zombie's back.

Yea, they seemed to put a lot of emphasis on that though... implying something more. Whatevs though.

ok a few things

a) at this point i feel like im mostly just watching the show to bitch about it

b) imho rick's plan for dealing with the pit zombies was utterly fucking retarded. i think just about anyone alive, placed in that situation, if zombies were somehow real, their first idea would be 'lets make molotovs and catch them on fire from above'. a few zombies get blazed, wander around, light up a few more, it spreads and they're all lit up, end of. but noooooooo. dumb mother fucker has to concoct the most convoluted possible idea, to go on a little stroll across the country with a million zombies. like, what could go wrong dude?

c) so basically imo rick is responsible for everyone's deaths. but

d) rick's decision making should've been seriously examined looooooooong before this point anyway!

e) i must say it did bother me about glen.

i) i mean, nobody should be above getting eaten. nobody should be safe because then theres no real threat

ii) but cmon, its glen. for me he's prob the second guy right after daryl who should not be eaten, or

iii) if he IS going to go down, it should be a lot more badass, like when daryl's bro went down, that was actually pretty fucken

rad i must say.

f) ok but here's what pissed me off even more about the glen thing. when that stupid talking dead show comes on, and the guy says something like 'yeah so nobody from the show is a guest here tonight but don't let that give you any ideas or assumptions about the show' (and i swear i was in the process of turning the channel as he's saying this), so then i'm like 'ok well thanks asshole, but i hadn't had any thoughts or assumptions about that until just now when you said that'. THEN like right after that he says 'what appears to be glen getting eaten'.

WTF

if those assholes, ok i mean the guy blew his brains out, he and glen fall, then you dont see that other guy you just see guts, assume theyre glen's, and then some guy says they 'appeared to be' glens guts. i can't fucking believe it. if those assholes somehow wrote glen a way out of that, i'm gonna be even more pissed that they UNkilled him than i was about him being dead.

thats fucking bullshit

hes on his back, surrounded by dozens of them, and even if those guts did belong to that other dick for brains, the zombies are bending over to pull them out of that guy's carcass, and theyd see glens big ole crying face and start eating him too. this is seriously stupid if that was all a trick and glen gets out of there alive. god damn i hate this show